PDA

View Full Version : Feedback please

Kenny B
01-24-2003, 07:04 PM
We have just finished completely redesigned Talia’s tour www.cutelatina.com/main and I’d appreciate some feedback, good, bad, smart ass comments, hit me with it! I’d also like to know what type of promotional material and sales tools you look for when promoting a site. Hosted galleries seem to be the popular thing, what do most of you prefer TGP or TGP2. What else would you like or need to sell a site properly???

latinafind
02-28-2003, 10:27 AM
I like the look of the site- nice work!
::-|

I think TGP hosted galleries.

Evil Chris
02-28-2003, 11:04 AM
Interesting new layout Kenny... It's very clean. I didn't know where I would end up once I clicked something though. And I couldn't find any free preview pictures. Are you offering any?

TGP2? I don't think I have seen a conversation about TGP2 in over a year and a half...

Mister X
02-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Nice clean design. Attractive but not overpowering. The tour seemed ok but I didn't like the fact that all the links either pointed to page 2 of the tour or to the join page. Kind of makes it seem like it isn't all finished yet so you just pointed the links at page 2. And I'm not really sure why you felt it necessary to fool with the status bar.

Kenny B
02-28-2003, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I changed it so the main images aren't linked to the tours second page that way to get to page 2 you have to scroll through page 1 and you are following the tour properly not jumping around.

As for the free preview pictures they get a small preview of 35 shoots. Did you really feel like there wasn’t enough to preview?