PDA

View Full Version : Feeling the "christmas spirit" yet? In the mood?

Visualad
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
You feeling the "christmas mood" yet?

Ive been working so much I have not noticed much fuss about it.. And since I order most presents online - I dont have to run around in over crowded stores and get pissed off.. So Im pretty much missing out on that "part" of christmas too.

Working keeps my focus OFF christmas.. which I find satisfying.. hehe.
Maybe its because Im single without kids. I know its diffirent when you have kids.

What about you? feeling merry yet?? :)

carol.prime
12-12-2006, 01:29 PM
just be balanced in evrything you do...there's work and there's christmas...that's it, before you know it...all of us will be happy...

Funbrunette
12-12-2006, 02:06 PM
I know exactly how you feel hun, the only reason I'm excited about Xmas is because of Ryan. I even told Chris the other day that if it were up to me I would boycott Xmas completely. It's just an excuse to spend too much money...It's not about spending time with family anymore. That's my two cents. Oh yeah and there's no snow so it doesn't look very Christmas"ish". :snowing:

Vid Vicious
12-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Chirstmas ?? Damn I gotta go shopping!

Terrence
12-12-2006, 02:39 PM
I know exactly how you feel hun, the only reason I'm excited about Xmas is because of Ryan. I even told Chris the other day that if it were up to me I would boycott Xmas completely. It's just an excuse to spend too much money...It's not about spending time with family anymore. That's my two cents. Oh yeah and there's no snow so it doesn't look very Christmas"ish". :snowing:

:laughout: Funbrunette is the GRINCH!

http://www.tobynopoly.com/tmp/grinch_800_600.jpg

Forest
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
We did my xmas tree over the weekend so im def in the spirit now

Evil Chris
12-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I have to say that yes.... Yes, I am starting to feel a little bit of Christmas spirit, and I'm kinda looking forward to it now. :xmas:

Sultrychloe
12-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I haven't even started my shopping yet! :geez: