PDA

View Full Version : I'm hurting this morning!

Funbrunette
12-18-2006, 08:48 AM
:sick: I love the holidays but I hate the way I feel the next day after a party...lol We had our family gathering last night and I had a little too much bubbly...Weird how I'm craving a huge poutine extra cheese...Wonder if my man will surprise me at lunch and get some for me! :laughout:

McKidd
12-18-2006, 09:32 AM
Poor Funbrunette! Take an aspirin and I hope you feel better!

pawsregd
12-18-2006, 09:59 AM
I get the same cravings when I'm hung over. Lafleur's poutine or just cheese curds

Funbrunette
12-18-2006, 01:53 PM
I got the best husband in the world thanks babe! :cloud9:

carol.prime
12-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Just take a rest...that will do just fine....take care...

:laughout::laughout::laughout:

Terrence
12-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I know the feeling I've had a few parties myself this weekend! Drink planty of fluids

Evil Chris
12-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Nothing like a power nap after a lunch like that! ;)

Virgule3
12-18-2006, 11:51 PM
I get the same cravings when I'm hung over. Lafleur's poutine or just cheese curds

What the heck is Lafleur's poutine???

The ONLY REAL poutine is in Québec city... Ashton's!!! Now THAT'S poutine!!!

I'm going to Montréal on Thursday and I'm definately stopping there for lunch!!!

Sophie.

pawsregd
12-20-2006, 12:54 PM
What the heck is Lafleur's poutine???

The ONLY REAL poutine is in Québec city... Ashton's!!! Now THAT'S poutine!!!

I'm going to Montréal on Thursday and I'm definately stopping there for lunch!!!

Sophie.
Lafleur's a a chain of restaurants which are like greasy spoons. Their fries and their gravy is awesome...my personal fav.

I have actually never heard of Ashton's. Where is it?

Virgule3
12-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Lafleur's a a chain of restaurants which are like greasy spoons. Their fries and their gravy is awesome...my personal fav.

I have actually never heard of Ashton's. Where is it?

Oh my! You have never heard of Ashton's? It's everywhere in Québec city! There's one on Grande Allée, one on St-Jean, 2 or 3 on Ste-Foy, one at each mall, one on Pierre Bertrand, 2-3 on Harvey... They are everywhere!!! You MUST try it!!!