PDA

View Full Version : Picture manager/software for my users

EvilDan
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Gday everyone (and Chris ;-)

I tried posting this on GFY, but its a morons board over there and I didnt get very far, so may I ask this here please

I have literally thousands of pictures in my members areas, and they are all shoved in in a pretty hap hazard way.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a product that could let my staff organize all the photo sets, as well as give my users a customizable experience (like creating their own slide shows etc)

BTW Chris, my new girlfriend is a Quebecian, so it looks like I might be spending a heap more time up there in YUL. So keep an eye out for your evil bald loud mouthed aussie mate ;-)

Evil Chris
12-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Dan, as an attempt to answer your question... It would appear that you need some kind of content manager. I would talk to someone who develops in that field and then give them you specific requirements. Some of those scripts are really good at taking a dog's breakfast and turning it into Chateaubriand. :)

Quebecian? LOL... that's a new one for me mate!
In any case, I look forward to seeing you! :xhappy:

Terrence
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Gday everyone (and Chris ;-)

I tried posting this on GFY, but its a morons board over there and I didnt get very far, so may I ask this here please

Amen! :worthy:

EvilDan
12-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Dan, as an attempt to answer your question... It would appear that you need some kind of content manager. I would talk to someone who develops in that field and then give them you specific requirements. Some of those scripts are really good at taking a dog's breakfast and turning it into Chateaubriand. :)

Quebecian? LOL... that's a new one for me mate!
In any case, I look forward to seeing you! :xhappy:

Quebecian - a marriage of Quebecois and Floridian (ie - where the snow birds live half their lives)

oh - an I registered www.quebecian.com .. but I am still trying to figure out what to do with it