PDA

View Full Version : Best CC Processor...? Inputs needed

Tafkap
01-27-2003, 06:52 AM
Hi Fellas,

Can someone tells me which CC processor 's worth it? We have our own (that's why we have no chargebacks) but i'd like to know whivh one u could recommend me... IBill? CCBILL? EPoch?... do they pay??

Thanx for ur inputs and comments

:bonk:

twinkley
01-27-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm gonna have to give my 2 thumbs up to PSWBilling....

They have an awesome staff, great rates, a beautiful customer service interface that will let you search by ANYTHING....

twinkley

Tafkap
01-27-2003, 11:56 AM
Thanx for ur comment Hun!

Anyone else??

silverway
01-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Tafkap
Thanx for ur comment Hun!

Anyone else??

I once heard something good about ccbill, but not much.
They're suppose to be a great company but I don't deal with such company.
I hope this will help you a bit.

luke
01-27-2003, 01:26 PM
I'd suggest <a href="http://www.jettis.com" target="_blank">Jettis</a>. We use them on all of our sites and their support is great. Definitely check them out and also take a look at <a href="http://www.epochsystems.com" target="_blank">Epoch</a>.

barryf
01-27-2003, 10:26 PM
I have had good experiences with the following 3 companies:

1. Website Billing
2. PayPal
3. CCBill

Website Billing provides the best customer service but PayPal is the cheapest. CCBill was also very good but didn't beat the other two in either of those areas. (CCBill will no longer process for non-US companies I think.)

B

Darin
01-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Ditto on PSW and Also have had very good acceptance and recurring on Verotel.

jact
01-29-2003, 02:37 AM
I was happy with PSW Billing up until just recently, Matt Gardner went out of his way to get things rolling again for me so I can forgive most of the short comings.

My biggest gripe is there's no way to search for payment history, I've got a payment that's a a bit late now and I've got no way to tell if it's been issued. Payments have always been like clockwork and I don't know if it's just a result of the holidays backlogging things or what....

twinkley
01-29-2003, 09:39 AM
Mmmmm cant you email them and ask?

I gotta say the best thing about them is their support - no matter what they always work with ya to get stuff straightened out....

Unlike a certain other processor I shall not name whose "premium" deptartment will hang up on you 3 times before you finally get through to someone that might know what they are talking about...

twinkley

Jeff N
01-29-2003, 11:08 AM
I may be a little bias but I think CCBill is the best CC Processor around. I wonder if my opinion has anything to do with the fact I have been working for the company for over three years... maybe a little :)

But seriously, I would like to offer my assistance if you have any questions regarding our company. I can be reached at jeff@ccbill.com or ICQ - 49584169. I can also be reached by telephone. My number is listed below my signature.

In reference to "(CCBill will no longer process for non-US companies I think.)"

This is not the case; we offer our services to many non-US companies.

CCBillEU
For European Based businesses, we are pleased to offer CCBillEU**, our IPSP option for European VISA Sponsored Merchants. CCBillEU offers you the option to process VISA transactions for your European Based e-business with a simple registration and without initial set up fees.

Do not hesitate to contact me personally regarding our services.

Thank you,

Jeff

twinkley
01-29-2003, 11:21 AM
I do have to admit that CCBill does have a very good reputation :)

Why dont you try cascading billing? That way you can use more than 1 and catch a LOT of lost signups :) TrueStats does this :)

twinkley

twinkley
01-29-2003, 11:22 AM
*** Note

I do not work for PSWBilling :) I just like em a lot :)

twinkley

twinkley
01-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Before you choose...

Take a look at this...

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102322&highlight=epoch

and

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103354

I wouldnt say Epoch right now.... just my $.02

twinkley

jact
01-29-2003, 03:59 PM
4 days ago I sent an urgent email to PSW because their shopping cart system was broken. I just got a reply "I just tested it and it seemed to work fine". Their support isn't exactly up to snuff unless you deal with Matt directly unfortunately.

sexpress
02-03-2003, 05:28 PM
I use CCBill and PSW.

CCBill has the best stats-pages that I ever have seen, you get all the info you need from those pages! Payouts are also always on time. I have nothing bad to say about CCBill.

PSW is also good but right now they have a "one week without Visa" for their international/EU webmasters. So thats sucks big time. But they should get it sorted out any day now, they say. I dont like their stats-pages, I can´t get all the info I would like to get from their pages.

So go with CCBill as first processor and PSW or some other for second/backup. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Thats my advice...

Kenny B
02-04-2003, 11:38 AM
I use CCBill and am extremely happy with them, fantastic customer support and 24/7 tech support that doesn’t go to voice mail! I’ve been to their offices in Phoenix and they run a great operation. Most importantly my checks are on time every time and I love the fact they pay weekly.

I deal with Swapna and she is a sweet heart who will out of her way to help anyone from the smallest of account to the biggest, give her a shout!