PDA

View Full Version : 20 Minutes to park my car!!

Vid Vicious
12-28-2006, 01:21 PM
It took me just over 20 minutes to park myt car today.

Its been seasonly mild in montreal for the last few days, however it dropped below 0 last night .. so all that slush and snow, thats been packed up on the side of the road, is now rock hard ICE ...

Not an easy task to park a Mustang!!! (and winter hasnt reallys tarted yet, not by montreal standards)

LOL ... Anyone got a cheap winter car for sale?

Slippery
12-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Mustang huh? ;)

I love Mustangs.

McKidd
12-28-2006, 02:32 PM
I recommend you get a Hummer III based on the kind of weather you get where you live, Vid.

Evil Chris
12-28-2006, 03:26 PM
You mean unseasonably mild.... yeah more like WET!

And my snow removal service completely forgot to pass by until after it turned to ice, so now my driveway is icy.

carol.prime
12-29-2006, 11:14 AM
it is really hard to park a car during snow time...
and if you're car is a Mustang, definitely it makes it harder...
:geez::geez::geez:

Vid Vicious
12-29-2006, 02:59 PM
I recommend you get a Hummer III based on the kind of weather you get where you live, Vid.

I go thru extremes .. I dont know why but I do ... Lets see .. the vichule before the mustang was a pathfinder XE, before that, Jeep Wrangler limited, before that Z28. and just before the Z was another Beefed up Jeep .... For some reason every few years I need to get close to the ground . though I must admit .. Im more of a truck guy then a car guy, And if it has to be a car .. its gotta be sporty ...

Vid Vicious
12-29-2006, 03:02 PM
You mean unseasonably mild.... yeah more like WET!

And my snow removal service completely forgot to pass by until after it turned to ice, so now my driveway is icy.

Drop some salt if you wnat it to melt ... or throw some sand dwon till the next snow fall ... Anyhow you dončt have a very steep drive way .. but neverthe less its a real bitch, when its new years eve, your all dressed out ready to go out on the town .. and then PLUNKK you fall into a puddle of water, over a slick piece of ice, just as your getting into your car ...
ANd everything is fucked no night out, and the Long weekend is spent in bed with a brused up hip and ego.

Throw some salt down MAn!!!