PDA

View Full Version : T.g.i.f!!!!!!

Funbrunette
09-13-2002, 09:07 AM
Anyone got anything exciting happening this weekend? I think Chris & I are going to take it easy...What started out as allergies turned out to be a cold :cry: and now we both feel like crap!

Perfect time to stay in bed all day :angel: watch movies, eat and hum....sleep!

Have a GREAT weekend! :D

BTW, today is Friday the 13th......:eek:

Evil Chris
09-13-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
BTW, today is Friday the 13th......:eek:

A lovely evening for an axe murder!!! :cackle:

Tobbe
09-13-2002, 01:13 PM
A lovely evening for an axe murder!!!

WATCH YOUR BACK CHRIS! :piggy:

Ohh :hippy: it was just me

XxXotic
09-13-2002, 03:34 PM
ugh i hate fridays, i get lazy on fridays and I always have to work the "day job" :(

twinkley
09-13-2002, 04:28 PM
I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!

ESPECIALLY friday the 13th! Good things always happen to me on friday the 13th - I dont know why it gets such a bad rap!

twinkley

Evil Chris
09-13-2002, 04:36 PM
Twinkley!
Hey hey... welcome to xnations hun... great show today btw...
I need to listen in more often... Get Buran over here too! LOL

twinkley
09-13-2002, 04:47 PM
Awwww do I have to???

I was hoping to get in some quality flirt time with all the hot guys on this
board before inviting buran over!!!

heheehehheehe

twinkley

Tera
09-13-2002, 04:55 PM
I ain't doin' shit this weekend, I thought I had allergies and I am actually sick now :( So Chris and Fun B we are in the same boat..

Tkt2Pardse
09-13-2002, 05:04 PM
wow, this virus thing must not be virtual. I'm sick too... :cough: see?

Raya
09-13-2002, 05:17 PM
Let's see I had a date last night very fun. I am ging dancing tomorrow I forget what I am doing Sunday... Lots of work oh and I am making the sandwhich board that says traffic for... I will be standing on the corner. Sigh I knew it would come to this.
:p :flower:

Funbrunette
09-13-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Raya
Let's see I had a date last night very fun. I am ging dancing tomorrow I forget what I am doing Sunday... Lots of work oh and I am making the sandwhich board that says traffic for... I will be standing on the corner. Sigh I knew it would come to this.
:p :flower:

You go girl! Enjoy yourself! I know I try to go out as much as I can! :D

Vid Vicious
09-13-2002, 11:37 PM
Damn Just got in from the Baseball game ... Got time for a beer at the local pub though

luke
09-13-2002, 11:58 PM
I just got home with my daughter. Maybe I should stay away from this board for a while, I don't wanna get sick. I plan on working from the house mostly tomorrow. Sunday, going over to my friends house that's got 5 kids, let my daughter run wild with them as we watch Miami kick the Colts ass! Then I'll probobly bring her home that afternoon and go to the French Quarter Suday night for some drinks.

Hmm...sounds EXACLTY like what I did last weekend!