PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Fiji

Evil Chris
01-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Survivor Fiji aka Survivor 14
Incredible that there have been 13 Survivor shows already!

Personally, I think it is slowing down somewhat. The most recent series (Survivor 13) was in my opinion one of the weakest yet and from the looks of the upcoming Survivor Fiji, I don't see it getting any better. What I think they should do is go back to the basics of the very first Survivor (Borneo). Get rid of all the different twists etc. I think most people would agree that the first one was the best one.

Thoughts?

Survivor Fiji (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/) - February 8th on CBS.

BuggyG
01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
honestly.. I have yet to watch any of these reality shows
they don't do anythign for me
no intrest at all.. but to each their own

not saying it's waste of time for everyone.. for me yes. Cause I don't like them.. but if they entertaining for others, then by all means.. enjoy! :)

Magnus3x
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Some TV channel.. had a Survivor original marathon and I watched about 30 minutes here and there of a couple episodes. It was more about human interaction and survival and this new experience. Now they all know what to expect, what to say (the merge, alliances) , how to act (under the raidar, dont be too much of a leader, float to the end) and they all fight for camera time, struggling actors get on the show, the token old out of shape people get voted out first.

It's lost it's lusture.

Funbrunette
01-15-2007, 04:13 PM
I was disapointed with the last survivor...They add to many "twists" the original format was excellent, hopefully they go back to it!

Slippery
01-16-2007, 02:23 PM
This new one has more Asians and African Americans than any other before it.
Do you think CBS is doing this on purpose?

TheEnforcer
01-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Last season was decent enough. I still enjoy the show a lot.

xxxmalouxxx
01-16-2007, 10:37 PM
i never watched the show