PDA

View Full Version : Introducing SensualMart - Get Paid to Give Pleasure!

dyonisus
01-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Senusal Mart.com – Created by GoodGirls LLC,

Sensual Mart is a leader in delivery of the most favored erotic adult toys sold anywhere. Sensual Mart is continuously adding to our inventory to ensure your customers can choose from an assortment of the most pleasurable dildos and toys online.

Join the “SensualMart Affiliate Program” (http://affiliates.sensualmart.com/signup/) and earn a 30% commission when your traffic purchases any of our sex toys.You will earn the commission on all recurring sales by the customer you send.

As a SensualMart Affiliate not only do you earn your 30% commission, but we have a staff of trained professionals to handle all customer service inquiries as well as direct ship from our warehouse to your customer. It is like you have your own store.

Send your traffic now while we are offering a great deal on the Waterproof Jack Rabbit. You have heard of this fantastic little guy. He gets on the ladies clit and goes to town making the poor girl merciless and left screaming for more.

Promote the Super Stretchy SensoLips, the mouth life tool to assist in the fantasy level of the guy’s alone time. When he strokes with this sensational product it is just like being in the mouth of his favorite mistress.

Also available is the Tongue Stroker. A sensual and mind blowing experience for the woman who desires her clit to be licked all day long.

If you have any questions about the products or the program please do not hesitate to contact myself through a private message or email heath@sensualmart.com

Evil Chris
01-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Congratulations on the launch, and welcome to XNations!

Beachbunny25
01-26-2007, 07:05 PM
im all for pleasure... and getting paid.... bump

Panky
01-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Welcome to XNations Sensual Mart!

qUeenBeE
01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
congrats on the launch! good luck!

dyonisus
01-29-2007, 12:06 PM
thanks everyone... i hope to see some of you signing up and sendign some traffic our way... we know it will be a great upsell...

SmokingDawn
01-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the board and best of luck with the launch

dyonisus
01-29-2007, 08:11 PM
smokindawn -- i appreciate the welcome but i have been around for several years now but it is certainly nice to meet you and thank you for the well wishes on the program

Terrence
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Cool best of luck guys! I'll be checking you guys out!

McKidd
02-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Those products have been in Maxim Magazine?
Nice.... that's really good exposure.

lulu
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
congratulations on the launch!click here (http://www.sponsorslist.com/addsponsor.php) if you'd like to add your affiliate program to our directory site, sponsorslist. you'll get more webmaster traffic.

wildgirl
02-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Welcome to Xnations...goodluck on the launch :)

dyonisus
02-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey Everyone, thks so much for the encouragment!