PDA

View Full Version : There is a God!

Cyndalie
01-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Kelly Osbourne WON'T be appearing in Playboy

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1274/1822kohb5.jpg

LMFAO
I'm not technically a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure you could sue Hugh Hefner if he put Kelly Osbourne in Playboy. Or at the very least kick him. You ever take a swig of milk when you thought it was gonna be orange juice? That's what it would feel like to open a Playboy expecting to see sexy college girls washing a car and instead see Kelly Osbourne naked with a bucket of chicken. It's basically like the difference between having a picnic by a stream and getting kicked in the balls by a donkey.
http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1822

gnat69
01-26-2007, 12:42 PM
to be honest I would have been interested in seeing her spread...lol no pun intended.

She has been doing really well lately in trying to improve her life, for some reason I have always liked her no matter how disfunctional she and her family are.....LOL

Slippery
01-26-2007, 02:37 PM
How is it that she's even a celebrity?
Because she is the daughter of Ozzy?

dyonisus
01-26-2007, 03:27 PM
How is it that paris was ever a celebrity, becvause her father owns the HILTON chain..

I dont find kelly Osbourne attractive, but know plenty who might..

TheLegacy
01-26-2007, 04:16 PM
she would have been an inspiration to all the medium weighted rock "lets bite the head of a bat" rock stars out there

Kenny B
01-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I would like to see just about anyone naked, so shame she won't be in Playboy!

DonMike
01-26-2007, 05:33 PM
I like people of all shapes and sizes and I think Kelly can be very sexy when she's cleaned up. I'm sure as a young adult she might be a lot better than the potty mouthed trashhole teen that you saw on her Dad's TV show. I would chance it that she realized she couldn't ride on her dad's coattails forever.

Vid Vicious
01-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Speak for yourself .. I kinda like her teen goth look .. hee hee

AJHall
01-26-2007, 07:05 PM
I would like to see just about anyone naked, so shame she won't be in Playboy!I never knew this about you. Now I'm happy I don't live closer :)

I'd pay the magazine's cover price NOT to see her naked!

Virgule3
01-26-2007, 11:45 PM
She has been doing really well lately in trying to improve her life, for some reason I have always liked her no matter how disfunctional she and her family are.....LOL

Her family is probably disfunctional, yes, for sure, but knowing what I know now about how they make reality shows, most of the stuff is staged, re-done, repeated, edited... So it is probably not THAT disfonctional.

With that said, yes, I would have been happy if she had made one of the Playboy issues. Although she doesn't have the most beautiful face (imo) she isn't a skinny woman and it would have been refreshing to see a woman with curves...

Sophie.

Funbrunette
01-29-2007, 09:30 AM
What has she done that's so special other than going to rehab three times? :geez:

glad2beme
01-29-2007, 10:46 AM
for heaven's sake!

SmokingDawn
01-29-2007, 02:32 PM
What has she done that's so special other than going to rehab three times? :geez:

haha..excellent question..who would really want to see her naked anyhow??

Cyndalie
01-29-2007, 03:30 PM
My point exactly. A publicity stunt in order to gain recognition for being famous does not warrent the interests (especially sexual) of most men or women. The fact that she has no charisma or is not known to have any attractive qualities other than carrying a household name is enough to make even playboy say 'no thanks'.

teenytricia
01-30-2007, 04:34 AM
yes i mean... would she ever be posted in playboy being like this??? lol