PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Funbrunette
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Or do people seem more grumpy this time of year? I'm thinking I should of stayed in bed this morning the world is too cranky! SMILE damnit it's free! :confused: and contagious!

Terrence
01-31-2007, 08:52 PM
People got their bills from Christmas and it's cold that's why I'm so miserable! :sick:

thruma
01-31-2007, 10:44 PM
People got their bills from Christmas and it's cold that's why I'm so miserable! :sick:

Pretty much agreed.

glad2beme
02-01-2007, 03:52 AM
i agree with terrance ... peolpe are cranky bout coz they spent so much on the holidays ..

LAJ
02-01-2007, 10:37 AM
No.. I'm feeling it too. Seems to me the industry is getting less pleasant to be in by the day.

lulu
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
its mofo cold that's why. lol

Cyndalie
02-01-2007, 11:08 AM
It was a full moon last night :) Maybe that's it.

I think also cold, credit card bills from Xmas catch up, people get stressed out. I know these damn snowbirds down here can't drive for shit this time of year!

TheLegacy
02-01-2007, 11:38 AM
each day each minute is what you make it. I have a choice on how I can react to situations and conversations. Keep healthy, stay fit but I try and see each turn as a possibility to learn and make life better for myself and my family.

gnat69
02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
this time I feel is always bad, not enough sunshine, too cold(which is okay with me) but there are things that people can do to recify this:

Lack of sun - take Vitamin D, this will greatly improve your mood
Lack of exercise - does not have to be a major work out but go for a walk
Bills - more people really have to set a budget for this time of year, and it is better not to use credit cards, use cash so your free and clear!!

Cyndalie
02-01-2007, 12:54 PM
each day each minute is what you make it. I have a choice on how I can react to situations and conversations. Keep healthy, stay fit but I try and see each turn as a possibility to learn and make life better for myself and my family.
Shut up fruitcake.

lol ;)

TheLegacy
02-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Shut up fruitcake.

lol ;)

hehe. thats Mr.Fruitcake to you - one who treats there valentines day pussy like a pez dispenser filled with candy

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=17165

aimeesweet
02-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I gotta say that I am pretty damn happy today... I'll try to spread the joy!

Cyndalie
02-01-2007, 06:55 PM
this time I feel is always bad, not enough sunshine, too cold(which is okay with me) but there are things that people can do to recify this:

Lack of sun - take Vitamin D, this will greatly improve your mood
Lack of exercise - does not have to be a major work out but go for a walk
Bills - more people really have to set a budget for this time of year, and it is better not to use credit cards, use cash so your free and clear!!

I was told to get UV lights ... "happy rays" to keep me from getting depressed after I moved up north.

Funbrunette
02-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Good at least I know it's not me! Cheer up peeps! :)

daisyswank
02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
yeah everyone seems to have a bug up their you know what lately, i was at the gym yesterday and all i heard was crap about this and that. Life is pretty good, yeah its cold out but that too will soon pass, the days of summer will be upon us soon !!!!!!!!!!!!