PDA

View Full Version : Funny Email from a Newbie

Cyndalie
02-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Subject: ADVICE FOR NEW WEBMASTERS !???

WHAT DID YOU SAY? Im yelling because three months, a few thousand dollars, and my third affiliate program,...And finally a good decent person who cares... not just for themselves...but for the little start up guy. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... AFTER 4 MONTHS OF RESEARCH AND FINALLY A BREATH OF DECENCY...IN AN INDECENT WORLD. i HAVE JUST READ MY FIRST OF MANY ARTICLES, ...ON YOUR SENT FROM THE FUCKING HEAVENS WEBSITE.. I am one of those guys who is self taught on the computer...38 yo..mid life...want a better life for my kid...hard asses... I WANT, and if i put in the time i hope to have.. nobody ever handed me a fkin thing in this world...Then you appeared through thousands of obscuring middle of the road scammers..I need your insight..I have the determination...domain names...Compassion and Will to weather the storms.. I`ve been beaten, dragged, stomped on, and almost thrown up on by this adult industry....but i know i can make it work..So 1st of all THANK YOU... 2ND....THANK YOU....AND FINALLY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..
SINCERELY

Isn't that fuckin great! Hahahaha :) Love this guy

TheLegacy
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
signed

12clicks?

Cyndalie
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
signed

12clicks?

:laughout: :cackle:

12clicks
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM
signed

12clicks?

well you can be damned sure I wasn't on the RECEIVING end of that email. :happy:

TheLegacy
02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
well you can be damned sure I wasn't on the RECEIVING end of that email. :happy:

:laughout: :scram: