PDA

View Full Version : Chris, I was banned from one of the smallest boards in adult by some clown named.....

12clicks
02-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Tigger.

Funniest thing I ever saw.

I actually got banned for exposing their double standard. No cursing, no personal attacks, just questions.

And they wonder why they have 2 posters if you don't count the mods.:geez:

Cyndalie
02-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Evidently 12clicks intolerance is a one way street. You have to kiss ass and show respect before you can speak your mind and be truthful about your observations. It took me years of asskissing TheLegacy to get away with calling him a fruitcake...But well worth it :)

teenytricia
02-02-2007, 09:46 AM
i agree with that ... establish rapport before you can express yourself ...

12clicks
02-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Evidently 12clicks intolerance is a one way street.

ok, now here we have an example of why proper punctuation is important. The above quote is poorly executed and leave its meaning ambiguous.

did she mean to say:
Evidently 12clicks, intolerance is a one way street.
or did she mean:
Evidently 12clicks' intolerance is a one way street.
:knight:

Cyndalie
02-02-2007, 09:47 AM
No... it's

Evidently, 12clicks, intolerance is a one way street.

Evil Chris
02-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Admit it, you were being a shit disturber. :)

12clicks
02-02-2007, 09:57 AM
i agree with that ... establish rapport before you can express yourself ...

its clear you've never seen 12clicks himself in action.

oh, and Cyn, you're right about the comma.

Evil Chris
02-02-2007, 09:59 AM
I can say that in 5 years, this board hasn't had to ban anyone.

But we do have this little device called the "miserable users" list. If you're on it (there is presently only one person on it), it makes your life here.... well, miserable. ;)

12clicks
02-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Admit it, you were being a shit disturber. :)
you be the judge.
I called some of the womanly, flowerly, un-masculine ideas about what Cyn should do for her man's birthday "gay"

Some cock smoker then came out of the woodwork and explained why I was offenisve using "gay" to describe the ideas.

Shortly afterwards, both members of the board along with a moderator started calling me names. (now who do you think is going to win a name calling battle)
Not liking being slapped down, the thread was deleted.
later a new fun thread was started by someone else where I promised to be a good boy. I was called a "retard" by one of the 2 board members so I asked for his banning, explaining how much more offensive it is to our handicapped friends in this biz than the word "gay"
at this point, "tigger" with his love of cock, was painted into a corner and banned me.
(oh, and I got a PM from another moderator explaining how I had to respect the delicate feelings of others and not call people names and how she was completely nuetral and understood my side)
I asked her if her neutrality meant that she sent a PM explaining this to all of the people who called me names and went on to explain to her how I only ever REPLIED to derogatory statements but had instigated none of it.

I'm such a dick.:sunshine:

TheLegacy
02-02-2007, 10:12 AM
It took me years of asskissing TheLegacy to get away with calling him a fruitcake...But well worth it :)

wrong ass woman :geez:

http://www.foobird.net/~psmith/donkey.jpg

Cyndalie
02-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Yea, it was uncalled for. Abuse of power and unauthorized by the board owners. Just about caused a mutiny.

TheLegacy
02-02-2007, 11:54 AM
In short it was the attitude of "do what I say not what I do"

12clicks hit it on the head regarding his treatment - they drew first blood and attacked him using practices that they themselves set up as a banning offense. There is much more to the story but I won't go into it other than to say that a servant attitude not ego's should be the requirement to be moderators

Funbrunette
02-02-2007, 03:17 PM
What I haven't banned you yet? :laughout: I thought I did...