PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl plans?

Evil Chris
02-02-2007, 10:06 AM
What's everyone doing for the big game this weekend?

I had plans with my father in law, but it looks like they may fall through, so it's going to be some last minute planning. I have my Colts jersey waiting.

It's Colts -7
Tough one to call. It may be a close one, or Indy may completely blow them out. I'm leaning more on it being a close win by the Colts.

TheLegacy
02-02-2007, 10:17 AM
shedevil is being adorable - she is taking the baby down to her moms on sunday/monday so i have the weekend to catch up on sleep and also to see the game uninterupted - wow - a tear in my eye - I understand country music so well now...

Cyndalie
02-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm going to have a few friends over, have plenty of snacks and drinks, and enjoy the last game of football for 8 months. Pretty cool the SB is happening in my backyard this year.

Magnus3x
02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
DH rented out a Virtual golf place and they are putting up a 100" screen to play the game on. Golf, beers, pub grub and the big game. 30 of us should be a good time.

Cyndalie
02-02-2007, 03:26 PM
DH rented out a Virtual golf place and they are putting up a 100" screen to play the game on. Golf, beers, pub grub and the big game. 30 of us should be a good time.
Oh man that sounds awesome! Be sure to tell Mark Cyndalie says hi :)

Funbrunette
02-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm more of a hockey fan, but I'll be tuning in anyway. I enjoy the commercials! It'll be something low key at home with a few friends maybe!

dyonisus
02-02-2007, 03:39 PM
nada, I am no football fan, 8 mos really it is gone that, long, seems like there is always football season... oh well I hope you all have lots fo fun!

Stephane76
02-03-2007, 05:37 PM
i ll be in a Pub here in Brussels eating mussels and drinking some local beers, cheering for Indiana!