PDA

View Full Version : AWOMagazine – 3nd issue out now!

magazine.awmopen.c
02-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Third issue of AWMOpen Magazine finally out!
You can download the magazine's online version RIGHT NOW from magazine.awmopen.com/eng/!
The magazine is still totally free, and so is the shipping. Both online and printed versions are free, BTW :)

Some third issue highlights:
This horrible DRM.
«There are pros, there are cons, and each CJ/MGP/TGP site owner has to make up an opinion of his or her own. It's not a how-to manual, just pure information and a bit of analysis. What I recommend is not following others blindly and not getting trapped by the seemingly easy earning opportunity which may ultimately bring your business to failure» Parser

The theory of XML. ALLY. Voland
The practice of XML. Mauser

MISS EUROWEBTAINMENT 2006
«The election of the Miss Eurowebtainment is always the highlight of the event in Mallorca. This year Natalie from the Modelvilla was choosen to be he most beautiful out of many beautiful models, competing for one of the most wanted awards of the industry»

Interview with Quashe from FreeOnes
«I started late 99 with submitting galleries. I was still at university and some guy (Bas, owner of
ShemaleBucks.com) in my class taught me how to submit (shemale) galleries. At first I was skeptic about it, thinking “can you actually make money with this”, but when I received my first cheque I was like damn it IS working»

Interview with Adamneve from PussyCash
«My first job in the adult industry was for PussyCash. I've been working in the Internet marketing since 1998. In 2002 I had joined PussyCash and been working for that amazing company since»

An AWM's guide to Adobe Photoshop. RaptorDesigner
10th Venus, or my Berlin sketches. Big Voo
All about Anna. Bernhard Bradatsch
Our comic strips. AWM TALES! The love-and-lust series!

… and a rocking lot more
We write for YOU!