PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch LOST tonight?

Evil Chris
02-07-2007, 11:16 PM
No Spoiler here.

I'm glad it's back. I heard on my morning radio show that apparently people were and are getting tired of being given too many cliffhanging sub-stories in Lost, and are sort of demanding some answers and some direction.

I have to say I'm behind that way of thinking myself. I mean here we are into the 2nd half of season 3 and we don't know much about anything, really. :)

student4ever
02-08-2007, 02:36 AM
we may know nothing... but we keep watching! :laughout:

beckie
02-08-2007, 08:23 AM
I watched it last night. I agree that there are too many sub stories, so they should start doing something soon. The first season I was on the edge and got hooked. Now it's just loyality watching.

I did like watching the blonde Dr's past though... there's something about her that is sneaky and untrustworthy.

Evil Chris
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
I did like watching the blonde Dr's past though... there's something about her that is sneaky and untrustworthy.Yes totally. Esp the manner in which her husband was killed... or maybe knocked off?

beckie
02-08-2007, 09:07 AM
It just makes you realize how far the 'higher ups' will go. Also makes me wonder why the blonde Dr. is on the island. Are they trying to start another civilization?

I do like that she killed off Danny or whatever his name is. Can't you tell I'm bad with names? :)

Magnus3x
02-08-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm wondering when they find a Buger King in the jungle and open up a drive through for the cars they will soon find LOL

gnat69
02-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I watched it too and so happy it is back, that Taye Diggs show they replaced it with sucked some major ass and they should have just continued the show with no re-runs even if it was going to be done early.

This show is only going to have 4 seasons and we are going to start getting all the anwsers we are looking for....

Mish
02-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I am a hardcore Lost watcher... and I agree I was getting frustrated for a while... but my biggest fear is that they're talking about going out while they're still on a high... and you know damn well they'll never end that series without leaving a billion unanswered questions!

Sad that they killed off Eko, but happy that they finally did a back story on an "other"... first one of the bunch.... and Juliette's husband was undoubtedly killed by The Dharma Initiative.... I highly doubt she's on that island by choice either..... I would love to see a back story on Ben.... or "Benry" as the call him on my local morning show. lol...

teenytricia
02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
i've missed so many episodes, so i stopped watching ...

TheEnforcer
02-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Those type of fans that don't like the mystery drive me nuts. Says a lot about our society, and not much of it good, that a quality show with a quality storyline that makes you think has people whining that they have to do so.

student4ever
02-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I highly doubt she's on that island by choice either.....

no doubt about that at this point with what she said to Jack at the very end.

Ben is one screwed up guy, that's for sure! :laughout: and to find out that the girl (what's her name?) is his daughter?! Isn't that the one that is likely the French woman's daughter? Ben and the French woman?! and wasn't Ethan the French woman's son? That's one tight little community! :laughout:

wildgirl
02-10-2007, 02:51 AM
I haven't watched it yet...

student4ever
02-10-2007, 03:22 AM
I haven't watched it yet...
oops! hope nothing has been ruined for you!

Sarah_MaxCash
02-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I liked it and thought it was interesting to start getting flashbacks for the Others.

Sarah_MaxCash
02-12-2007, 08:39 AM
ah and my flatmate pointed out..she came to the island in September..and has been there for three years...Lost is set in 2004 ...do the math

dyonisus
02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I am afraid I missed it, I dotn currently have access to use my television. Unless I am at a friends who has one and they watch it i am out... i am lookign forward to renting it on DVD and watching all of 2nd season then the 3rd when it is out.

Evil Chris
02-15-2007, 03:59 PM
ok I have to say that last night's episode was GOOD.

I'm enjoying the Desmond/Charlie/Hurley story more than the "others" right now, but this show can turn you around in 15 minutes.

student4ever
02-15-2007, 04:15 PM
so what do you think, was Desmond time traveling or is his mind just messing with him? :nuts:

Evil Chris
02-15-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure, but the whole concept makes you think about various possibilities. If he's right about what he's saying, then Charlie is going to die somehow, unless Desmond can keep re-saving him like a Word document. ;)

student4ever
02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
he's been right so far... combine that with his concept of the universe having a way of correcting course and I think it's time to say good bye to Charlie.

Damn, and I already bought my tickets for the DriveShaft reunion tour!
:laughout:

student4ever
02-15-2007, 07:21 PM
here's a LOST video that freaked me out...
the boyfriend rescue scene played backwards...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZmAz86uHq4