PDA

View Full Version : I bet that looney toons astronaut lady

Cyndalie
02-09-2007, 11:33 AM
is fricking relieved the a celebrity died and she's finally off the news 24/7! The media is nuts .. crazy astronaut 3 some attempted murder charge ...hey look! dead celebrity! Forget about the war, the nuclear talks and threats, the Libby trial, etc...we have more important things like the personal details of the lives of strangers to worry about!

Evil Chris
02-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I bet she wants everyone to forget the fact that she wore a diaper so she wouldn't have to stop and relieve herself. hahaha...

That's all the news reports seemed to dwell upon with this story.

Relentless
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
I bet she has no idea she is in the news cycle, no idea Anna Nicole died and no idea that the planet she is currently on is called "Earth." It's sad that a mentally ill woman who accomplished so much in her life will now be known for driving in diapers.

We all wore diapers at one point in our lives, not many of us have made it outside the atmosphere of our planet. You'd think that is the part of her life the media would want to focus on.:salute:

student4ever
02-09-2007, 01:16 PM
I bet she has no idea she is in the news cycle, no idea Anna Nicole died and no idea that the planet she is currently on is called "Earth." It's sad that a mentally ill woman who accomplished so much in her life will now be known for driving in diapers.

We all wore diapers at one point in our lives, not many of us have made it outside the atmosphere of our planet. You'd think that is the part of her life the media would want to focus on.:salute:
could not agree with you more, but unfortunately, the current state of the media is simply stupid stories about famous people. Even the 'mainstream' media lives there. Tabloid journalism currently rules the day.