PDA

View Full Version : Endless Horatio (CSI Miami)

Evil Chris
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Watch Horatio put on his sunglasses and say something ironic! :sunshine:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sarYH0z948"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sarYH0z948" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Panky
02-10-2007, 10:23 AM
I can't stand the guy. CSI Miami would be so much better if he wasn't on it. That and A&E airs the Miami version back to back for like 5 episodes. I'll take CSI NY over Miami any day.

born2blog
02-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I can't stand the guy. CSI Miami would be so much better if he wasn't on it. That and A&E airs the Miami version back to back for like 5 episodes. I'll take CSI NY over Miami any day.

they should just call the network "CSI" instead of "A&E" :laughout:

Virgule3
02-10-2007, 01:32 PM

I personally disagree! I like his character! :) And I think he is sexy in a different kind of way...

Sophie.

Evil Chris
02-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I understand why people don't like him, but I also understand his appeal.
I don't mind CSI Miami, but the Vegas one is far better.

Virgule3
02-10-2007, 04:56 PM
I understand why people don't like him, but I also understand his appeal.
I don't mind CSI Miami, but the Vegas one is far better.

Yeah, true... The Vegas show is much better and I like when I watch a show or a movie and I have actually been to the place in question. I have never been to Miami but I have been to Vegas so...

Sophie.

lulu
02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
csi miami is great. csi miami has beautiful scenery though. as for carrot top - he's the vice president of pause acting, next to william shatner.

Magnus3x
02-12-2007, 11:05 AM
He's great on the show.. he just has to stop with the eye in camera cheeze ball comments as the sunglasses slowly come off.

Have you notice how each show has a different background lighting hue? New York is light glowing blue, Miami is orangish and Vegas is Black. In the introductory episode when Horatio goes to New York they actually pan from him to Gary Senice and the lighting Hues changed to reflect that.

dyonisus
02-12-2007, 01:00 PM
I have noticed the lighting differences... I actually like that aspect of the show, almost representing the differences.

I am a fan of Miami and Vegas... I think I like Vegas better, but I do like Horatio. The cheeseball is part of his charm, he like is so for the victim!

That was a fun clip to watch thks Chris!

lulu
02-12-2007, 03:07 PM
oops i meant to say csi vegas.

csi miami is great. csi miami has beautiful scenery though. as for carrot top - he's the vice president of pause acting, next to william shatner.

gabrio
02-16-2007, 04:05 AM
i agree with comments around here....my fav one is vegas but Horatio has attitude and when it comes to the sunglasses trick, i think that it's his trademark.

cdsmith
02-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Horatio is Chuck Norris tough, without the martial arts.

http://members.shaw.ca/billy1-99/pics/g_cool_shine.gif

Sarah_MaxCash
02-19-2007, 06:07 AM
total side note but I was in France on Saturday and found it amusing that over there CSI is called Les Experts ...the DVDs where everywhere

Evil Chris
02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
total side note but I was in France on Saturday and found it amusing that over there CSI is called Les Experts ...the DVDs where everywhereHere in Quebec also. I've noticed that as well.

teenytricia
02-20-2007, 09:58 AM
i hate that guy! hope he dies of cancer! lol!

Sarah_MaxCash
02-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Here in Quebec also. I've noticed that as well.

In Canada you would think they could call it CSI and the French speaking Canadians would get it.

gnat69
02-20-2007, 01:17 PM
i hate that guy! hope he dies of cancer! lol!

I think you should tell us how you really feel :laughout:

I personally am a huge fan of CSI Vegas & Miami, NYC Sux major ass...

but just keep him away from film :geez: