PDA

View Full Version : New This Week @ Ounique!!!

Ounique
01-29-2003, 08:18 PM
New This Week @ Ounique!!!

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know about the awesome specials and brand new content at Ounique.com!!!

The 50/50 sale is getting ready to wind down. It's a good time stock up on photosets, video clips and stories because if you order 50 or more you can take half off your total price!!! What a great deal! Plus, all of the premade CDs are 25 cents an image! But it's only going on until January 31st, so you'd better hurry!

And we've just added 118 all new Straight sets featuring some wild fetish content. Smoking, Pregnant, Shaving and BBW, and Foot Fetish, just to name a few. And Check out the FemDom and Dungeon sets. Plus we've got Naughty Nurses and a sexy Pole Dancer! And in the Gay sets we have another great collection of Twinks (check out the latest in the Swiss boys series) and the newest thing in niche content, White Trash!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (http://www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care. :)