PDA

View Full Version : Selling Toys Etc

dyonisus
02-12-2007, 10:55 PM
what kind f luck do you have selling toys or products which may be more of a sales pitch to female demographics?

which of these woudl you be able to sell to your traffic
www.badfun.com
www.sensualmart.com

I am intereste din learnign more about how I can market these sites to the adult demographic

Magnus3x
02-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I ran my own adult online store for a few years. Dont kid yourself on your demographic, sure women take the upper edge for orders but men and couples (shop together) are a big segment.
The best traffic as usual is search, very competitive for rankings, so if you have SEO skillz and PPC, Ad words, you will get very productive traffic/sales. For me the gold rush usually started beginning of October as peeps get into the Xmas buying season and will last up to Valentines day.

When I sold the store.. I shut the shopping cart down and put up some affi links while the paper work and domain swap was being worked out and I was getting some great sales to Adam & Eve store from the main page. So I knew my efforts paid off with building excellent sex toy/adult product traffic.

Product reviews really help, especially user generated, Women shoppers were more than eager to offer up reviews.

dyonisus
02-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Thks for the input it is appreciated...

We are working on search rank, and PPC is in the budget, any other info would help.