PDA

View Full Version : To catch a predator...

Funbrunette
02-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Will air again tonight on dateline NBC. I'm amazed each time I watch and see those losers getting caught hoping to meet up with a 12 year old child. Some of them have even seen the show! :geez: I'm glad more cops are surfing the chats trying to put away those predators! Peeps protect your kids and monitor what they surf.

Relentless
02-13-2007, 09:18 PM
http://www.perverted-justice.com is the site they base the show off of. These folks have been doing really great work for years.

Trouble Tonya
02-13-2007, 11:33 PM
I have to agree I love watching these smarmy bastards get busted...some over and over again.

TheLegacy
02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
I havent watched the show yet, but do they have cops sitting outside waiting to arrest them? doesnt it sound stupid to catch them, film them.. then let them free to learn from their mistakes so they can do a better job next time? face it, these people are not going to stop hunting kids because they got embarassed.. they simply get smarter

Trouble Tonya
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Actually yes, they have several under cover agents waiting outside with weapons drawn and they arrest the suspect. You are very right about people not hunting kids cuz they are embarassed. On one of the most recent episodes a guy had already been busted by them. Nothing but a bunch of sicko losers that should all be put on an island alone w/o computers or children. <end rant>

TheLegacy
02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Actually yes, they have several under cover agents waiting outside with weapons drawn and they arrest the suspect. You are very right about people not hunting kids cuz they are embarassed. On one of the most recent episodes a guy had already been busted by them. Nothing but a bunch of sicko losers that should all be put on an island alone w/o computers or children. <end rant>

and sadly the world see's us in the adult industry as either fueling predators or that we are the same as them. all they need is for one webmaster to be caught and all hell will break loose.

Trouble Tonya
02-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Isnt that some sad but true bullshit right there!! Here we are all consenting adults affiliating with other consenting adults but WE are the monsters... Hmm go figure that one.