02-15-2007, 11:07 AM
:grphug:

Hope you feel better now! :sunshine:

lulu
02-15-2007, 11:26 AM
courage! :sunshine:

TheLegacy
02-15-2007, 11:31 AM
wish I could, but to be honest, my day is stinks too.

masturbation might help. okay.. let me try a good joke on you

guy goes into the pharmacy and asks for a condom and insecticides - the pharmacist says, "don't you mean condom and spermicide?" - the guy replies, "no a condom and insecticide, my wife has a bug up her ass and I'm going in after it!!!"

Visualad
02-15-2007, 11:37 AM
remember who used to cheer you up at any given day for years?

I guess not... :-(

Evil Chris
02-15-2007, 11:41 AM
You know you have an endless supply of hugs from me babe. :)

Funbrunette
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
remember who used to cheer you up at any given day for years?

I guess not... :-(

Yes I remember those days...and I miss my special friend. Glad to see you're still around! :)

Relentless
02-15-2007, 12:13 PM
I would hug you... but i'm not sure my arms are long enough! Well, if ya can't feel good at least you look great! :)

student4ever
02-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Long distance hug and one of my fav jokes :grphug:

Two aliens landed in the New Mexico desert near a gas station that had been closed for the night. They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger of the two aliens addressed it.

"Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump (of course) didn't respond.

The younger alien started to get mad at the lack of response and the older one said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated the greeting. Again, there was no response.

Annoyed by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said impatiently, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Do not ignore us in this way! Take us to your leader, or I will fire."

The older alien again warned his comrade, "You don't want to do that. You really don't want to make him mad!"

"Rubbish," replied the younger alien.

He aimed his weapon at the pump and fired. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared outwards and towards them and blew the younger alien off his feet and deposited him in a burnt and crumpled mess 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Thirty-five Earth minutes later, when he finally regained consciousness, refocused his three eyes and straightened his bent antenna, he looked dazedly up at the wiser one, who was standing over him, slowly shaking his big green head.

"What a ferocious creature," said the young fried one. "It damn near killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?"

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler onto the crispy, peeling flesh and shared some knowledge.

"If there's one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy," said the wise old alien. "When a guy has a penis he can wrap around himself twice and then stick it in his ear, you don't mess with him."

TheLegacy
02-15-2007, 02:50 PM
LMAO aint that the truth..

Cyndalie
02-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Awww Here you go..

http://www.redamma.com/links/kitty%20hug.jpg

Feel better FunB!

Funbrunette
02-15-2007, 03:11 PM
awwwwwww thanks everyone I feel so loved! The day is getting better! :)

Vid Vicious
02-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Damn what is it about today .. I'm having a bitch of a day too ... first with a Model that's a no show for a rush job. then I was having every consivable problem with HDV edits ...

I need a hug too :(

Funbrunette
02-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Damn what is it about today .. I'm having a bitch of a day too ... first with a Model that's a no show for a rush job. then I was having every consivable problem with HDV edits ...

I need a hug too :(

Shit Mike we should go out and get shit faced tonight!!!!!!!

Rochard
02-16-2007, 12:28 AM
Guys I'm REALLY having a bad day! Anyone want to cheer me up?!? :confused:

I had a great day but still have the need for a blow job.

You go first FB!

gabrio
02-16-2007, 04:18 AM
cmon cmon... send me a message on icq when you got a chance FB, i can tell you some crazy stories about NYC which will make you laugh ;-)

Panky
02-16-2007, 09:19 AM
HUGS!

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/icon_hug.gif

Vid Vicious
02-16-2007, 12:34 PM
Shit Mike we should go out and get shit faced tonight!!!!!!!

TOnight Thursday or Tonight Friday ... As for THursday night I was editnig till bout 10 pm

Tonight I'll be available from 8:30 on .. you got my digits

gnat69
02-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Nothing that a machine gun can't take care of, hit me up if you need me....

tons of hugs coming you way!!!

Trouble Tonya
02-16-2007, 04:48 PM
HEY FB, not only is this a BIG OLE HUG :grphug: but I'll even slip ya the tongue and if it makes you feel any better I'll flash you too! :boobies:

DonMike
02-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Awww Here you go..

http://www.redamma.com/links/kitty%20hug.jpg

Feel better FunB!

That's all fine and dandy, but moments later the kittens are attacked by a vicious pair of flattened marshmallow peeps (seen here after having eaten one of the kittens, of course) shouting in a strange foreign language.
http://da.fydd.org/storfa/2006/01/lladdcathod.jpg

TheLegacy
02-16-2007, 06:05 PM
cats are cute to a point, its limited - wait until they spend 2min 30sec in a microwave, then they simply aren't that adorable anymore - thats the magical equation for everything -

cuteness = 2min 30sec's on high

http://www.jaydahl.com/cheap%20draft%20photos/cheap%20draft%20-%20cat%20in%20microwave.JPG

DonMike
02-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Mellonhead cat says, "That's not funny".

glad2beme
02-16-2007, 08:02 PM
it happens to the best of us ... hang in there ..

beckie
02-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Awww... I'm a bit late - would you consider a belated hug??? :)