PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to rehab!!!

Funbrunette
02-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Seems to be the "in" place to be these days! Britney, Lindsay, Kelly and the list goes on. The best part is you get to go shopping and out clubbing all while being in rehab Am I missing something here?!? :geez:

beckie
02-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Just don't shave your head. :)

Sarah_MaxCash
02-22-2007, 06:13 AM
Robbie Williams is there too..I am working on the theory that him and Britney will hook up in rehab.

Evil Chris
02-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Isn't rehab supposed to be strict with lots of rules, schedules, and chores?

Relentless
02-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Isn't rehab supposed to be strict with lots of rules, schedules, and chores?

Depends how much you pay I'd imagine ;)

gnat69
02-22-2007, 08:57 AM
hahaha, Rehab = Vacation....

I think the media have made a joke out of celeb's going to rehab, makes it pretty sad for the people that were already there....

Evil Chris
02-22-2007, 03:40 PM
hahaha, Rehab = Vacation....

I think the media have made a joke out of celeb's going to rehab, makes it pretty sad for the people that were already there....More like the celebs have made a joke out of rehab.

Terrence
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
You had me going for a second there Miss Funbrunette!

Cold_ice
02-22-2007, 10:48 PM
It suxs but there is a lot of people out there that can't find happiness so they fuck up their lives looking for it. I think Britney just needs a hug and someone that will listen to her and not her money. I have many friends that have ended a relationship and ended up all drunk and faded only difference is they are not famous so no one gives a rats ass. These girls just need a true friend. two cents Fred

Funbrunette
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
It suxs but there is a lot of people out there that can't find happiness so they fuck up their lives looking for it. I think Britney just needs a hug and someone that will listen to her and not her money. I have many friends that have ended a relationship and ended up all drunk and faded only difference is they are not famous so no one gives a rats ass. These girls just need a true friend. two cents Fred

Fred, always a pleasure hearing from you. I agree with you but if we take Britney for example I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to feel bad for her...She has all the resources available to clean up her act (if her love for her two son's isn't enough) If I'm not mistaken she's now checked herself out of rehab 3 times, this strongly indicates she doesn't even admit she has a problem. My post was not to judge anyone in rehab, but mostly to make a point on how celebrity are turning it into a joke...Someone VERY close to me was in rehab and I can tell you it wasn't pleasant.

With that said hope all is well babe, I miss your presence on the board! Hope the little family is well! :)

Cold_ice
02-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey Fb family is well, thanks. You dissappered for a while so I to had to stay away, life without you is not a life so I crawl into a hole and lost myself. One day I will go steal you from EC, but don't tell anyone.

I was not judging just commenting. All her money and yet she is still not happy, just goes to show money can not buy happiness. Your right FB that she should be happy with just her kids but sometimes people take what they have for granted and dwell on what they don't have.

Terrence
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Agreed it is turning into a big joke it's not being taken seriously

Sid