PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Asked Me Why Britney Shaved Her Head

TheLegacy
02-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I just told my wife when she was looking at a picture of Britney bald, wondering why she would do such a thing, and I commented that with all those pantiless pictures out there... she did it because, "the carpet now matches the curtains AGAIN!!!"

student4ever
02-23-2007, 08:13 PM
:laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout:
thanks for that Rob! it's been a rough week and that helps to end it on a high note!

Vid Vicious
02-25-2007, 08:25 PM
I just told my wife when she was looking at a picture of Britney bald, wondering why she would do such a thing, and I commented that with all those pantiless pictures out there... she did it because, "the carpet now matches the curtains AGAIN!!!"

Better yet ask someone that's done it ...

Funbrunette .. Why'd a perfectly hot lookin chick, shave her head ???

gnat69
02-26-2007, 10:11 AM

Even before I read what you wrote I was just thinking she wanted it to match her pussy.....:laughout:

SlickRick
02-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I heard on the radio this morning about Britney. Her 1st husband... of 36 hours to Jason Alexander is talking. He says that he has seen her having sex with multi men and females. Also says on their wedding night she was laying naked on the bathroom floor from taking MDMA which is pure ecstasy.

It just goes to show you.. You can take the tralier park out of the girl.

glad2beme
02-26-2007, 01:08 PM
lmao! and what did your wife say?

TheLegacy
02-26-2007, 02:25 PM
lmao! and what did your wife say?

actually she laughed her ass off realizing how true it was.

Funbrunette
02-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Better yet ask someone that's done it ...

Funbrunette .. Why'd a perfectly hot lookin chick, shave her head ???

It's not a big deal...It's just hair it grows back! And see, you're still talking about it...lol :laughout: I must say shaving my hair was liberating and it takes a lot of guts to do it! I'm happy to have my long hair back but I have zero regrets it was a crazy experience (and it was for a good cause, shave to save for cancer) Hey I am FUNbrunette afterall! :laughout:

dyonisus
03-01-2007, 02:29 PM
So a girl is only hot if she has hair?

Kenny B
03-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Hah I never thought of that one