PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson on American Idol

Evil Chris
03-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I heard that Michael Jackson was going to be making an appearance on American Idol. Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumour?

I tuned in for a few minutes last night and Ryan Seacrest said that they would have a big announcement on Thursday's show. I'm not much for American Idol after the audition shows, but I'd like to see Jacko give his comments on the show as a judge.

TheLegacy
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
well entertainment tonight I believe asked the producer of american idol the same question and he laughed saying he hadn't heard a thing about it and that he likely would not have him because of all the rumors and trouble surrounding him. If he did, would be a huge show.

student4ever
03-07-2007, 06:28 PM
is Jackson currently able to be in the US without getting arrested? I thought he was still having legal issues that functionally prevented him from being in the country...

Of course... what the heck do I know... I see/hear his name and go into ignore mode... :laughout:

Funbrunette
03-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Who? :laughout:

glad2beme
03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
yeah, jacko will just grab too much attention and will just steal the show ...

Slippery
03-08-2007, 03:14 PM
I would love to see Michael on American Idol!
Say what you want about him, I think he's an incredible artist.

TheLegacy
03-08-2007, 04:18 PM
is Jackson currently able to be in the US without getting arrested? I thought he was still having legal issues that functionally prevented him from being in the country...

Of course... what the heck do I know... I see/hear his name and go into ignore mode... :laughout:

no my friend - he is appparently held up in Vegas. Moved there a short time ago and they think he will be performing ongoing.

student4ever
03-08-2007, 05:38 PM
no my friend - he is appparently held up in Vegas. Moved there a short time ago and they think he will be performing ongoing.Ahhhh, where all the greats go when they have no career left and need money from past glory! Now that will be something to see... Jackson moonwalking when he gets his colostomy bag! :laughout:

:scram:

lulu
03-09-2007, 11:28 AM
talented or not, he's beyond eccentric.

jackson moonwalking with a colostomy bag. lmao

Way3
03-11-2007, 06:18 PM
If he does appear on Idol, I just hope he can provide something positive!

SilvercashJeanette
03-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I heard that Michael Jackson was going to be making an appearance on American Idol. Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumour?

I tuned in for a few minutes last night and Ryan Seacrest said that they would have a big announcement on Thursday's show. I'm not much for American Idol after the audition shows, but I'd like to see Jacko give his comments on the show as a judge.

Did anyone catch what the big anouncement was? I'm kinda curious, but I totally missed it...Anybody know what it was?

Cyndalie
03-12-2007, 03:58 PM
His carrer collapse makes the Titanic seem like a minor accident. Guy looks way worse than his reputation as well. not something I'd tune in to see

Trouble Tonya
03-13-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm not a big American Idol fan to begin with, but to know for sure he's is going to be on the show will KEEP me from viewing it indefinitely.

Mish
03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
They had Diana Ross on last night.... maybe it was really Jacko PRETENDING to be Diana???

Just thought I would stir up some old rumors... but seriously, had anyone ever seen them together?? :laughout:

TheLegacy
03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Did anyone catch what the big anouncement was? I'm kinda curious, but I totally missed it...Anybody know what it was?

oh ya, big announcement is that they are going to use the juggernaut of american idol TV views and start pushing good causes like help the starving kids in Africa and also in some parts of the US. they sent ryan and simon to africa .. big friggin deal. I hope they help, but seriously, that was the big announcement? they are giving back to the community?

Mish
03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
but seriously, that was the big announcement? they are giving back to the community?

Maybe they felt the need to justify why a 120 minute program has about 90 minutes of commercials. :geez:

Way3
03-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Maybe they felt the need to justify why a 120 minute program has about 90 minutes of commercials. :geez:

Ain't that the truth! Hurry up and wait! :arrr:

Platinum Chris
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
I've never watched the show, but I heard that everyone needs to vote for Sanjiya (sp?) this season.

Mish
03-16-2007, 10:13 AM
I've never watched the show, but I heard that everyone needs to vote for Sanjiya (sp?) this season.

LOL.... yeah, apparently there are several support groups forming all in an attempt to "stick it to the man" and vote in the worst contestant.... trying to prove a point I guess.. :laughout:

The sad reality is, the longer that poor kid stays on the show... the more my ears will continue to bleed.... :bonk:

Evil Chris
03-16-2007, 11:38 AM
true true.... that kid should not be on the show at all!

TheLegacy
03-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I personally love it that Sanjiya is still on the show - the longer I can watch Simon pissed and writhing in his seat, the better the show is. It only goes to show how unfair and problematic the voting structure is.