globofun
03-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Any good sources for models in Montreal? :smoker:

TheLegacy
03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
vid vicious - Bell phones him to verify girls numbers

Evil Chris
03-08-2007, 07:10 PM
There are some usual sources of course, but I know that running an advertisement in HOUR or the Mirror is very effective too, and you don't have to pay any agency fees that way either.

Vid Vicious
03-08-2007, 07:15 PM
There are some usual sources of course, but I know that running an advertisement in HOUR or the Mirror is very effective too, and you don't have to pay any agency fees that way either.

Actaully if any of our girls do call your ad .. you'd be ready to pay an agency fee .. or await a visit from one of my associates ...

there are actually two sources in montreal for content models (we are talking content models right?) It would be Us and that other guy .. hee hee

globofun
03-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Hey Vid,

I will give you a call if I can find your business card.....or just shoot me an ICQ with it! :)

-----------------

Now, I'm starting to be worried to look for models! :(

NOT! lol

globofun
03-08-2007, 08:04 PM

I"ve tried contacting two agencies in Montreal (one site is screwed up and the second doesn't reply to emails)

I didn't knew that Vid could supply models (I believed he only wanted to keep them all for himself) :)

Vid Vicious
03-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I"ve tried contacting two agencies in Montreal (one site is screwed up and the second doesn't reply to emails)

I didn't knew that Vid could supply models (I believed he only wanted to keep them all for himself) :)

We are Erosgirl International ... you can call us at 514-374-3277

BTW you could also reach me at this number during office hours

gabrio
03-10-2007, 02:03 PM
u gotta call vid man, he's the man ;-)