PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo News

LAJ
03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Cybernet Expo Sponsorships and "Show and Sell" Exhibiting Opportunities Nearly Sold Out

Airlines Deals Made With American & Airtran

March 15, 2007 -- Tampa, Florida -- With nearly three months to go until show time, Cybernet Expo has added some heavy hitters to its ever growing roster of sponsors. ARS and Webmaster Central are now the exclusive bar sponsors and Eroticy has claimed a corporate sponsorship. Additional sponsors on board this month include 4RealCash, SexDateCash, Stockroom.com, Chargeback Resolution Corp., Blue Design Studios and Free Speech Coalition. We are also pleased to announce that we have worked a deal with American Airlines and Airtran to give attendees special air rates. Book your room and flight by visiting http://www.cybernetexpo.com/hotel.php and save money in the process.

Show director LAJ states, "I couldn't be more thrilled at how many companies are stepping up to the plate, and this far in advance. We are already about 80% sold out of all sponsorship opportunities. This should tell everyone that getting in early is a major plus for companies. Not only do you reap the full rewards of your sponsorship but it is further testament to Cybernet Expo's ten year track record."

Cybernet Expo owner Fay Sharp adds, "A major attraction to Cybernet Expo over the years which has also greatly attributed to our success is the affordability factor. With early bird badge rates at only $109 (which expires in two weeks!), hotel rooms at $139, and now lowered airline rates, Cybernet Expo continues to be the show for anyone interested in getting business done regardless of how large or small their budget is."

The exclusive event at the Hilton Westshore Hotel in Tampa, Florida, June 7-10, Cybernet Expo is the industry's longest continuously running trade show. To inquire about available sponsorships and pricing and to take advantage of the perks that early sponsorship can offer your company, please visit http://www.cybernetexpo.com

Parties, seminars and a powerhouse list of speakers will be announced early next month so stay tuned! To submit a speaker, seminar idea or sponsor a party, please contact jay@ynot.com

About Cybernet Expo

Founded in 1998 by Tradeshow Productions, Inc., Cybernet Expo set the industry standard early on for trade show networking and business opportunities for serious-minded Webmasters. Now coming up on its 10th year, Cybernet Expo continues to provide a professional and laid back atmosphere to maximize marketing and ROI for attendees and sponsors alike. Whether you are the CEO of a large company, or a first time webmaster, Cybernet Expo has something to offer everyone.

Fay Sharp or LAJ - faysharp@comcast.net or jay@ynot.com

gunner
03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Excellent!

I'm glad we got on board as a sponsor early on :)

Funbrunette
03-16-2007, 07:27 AM
:xthumbs: Sweet! I'm looking forward to this show! One of my favorite!

LAJ
03-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Excellent!

I'm glad we got on board as a sponsor early on :)

Yeah man ... http://www.atkcash.com was one of the first on board for the Show and Sell... which currently I only have 5 spots left :)

Gunner... i'll be in touch with you in the next few weeks about seminars

TheLegacy
03-16-2007, 01:29 PM
awesome.. I show that you MUST be at.