PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul

Evil Chris
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
They need to get a room and fuck already.
We were watching American Idol last night and the sexual tension between the two of them is insane.

If they don't do something about it, I predict this is Paula's last season on American Idol.

lulu
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
lmao. apparently, simon is in love. i think he's nicer this year because he's getting some. on another note melinda kicked some ass as per usual.

Way3
03-21-2007, 11:19 AM
If they don't do something about it, I predict this is Paula's last season on American Idol.

I also think this will be Paula's last season! They need to change it up a little! Maybe Michael Jackson will be Paula's replacement?!? :laughout:

Platinum Chris
03-21-2007, 12:27 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I know nothing about Idol except that I should vote for Sanjaya

Evil Chris
03-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I know nothing about Idol except that I should vote for SanjayaOh he's a no-talent pathetic really. I have no idea how he got this far unless people are actually voting for the worst performer each time.

Way3
03-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh he's a no-talent pathetic really. I have no idea how he got this far unless people are actually voting for the worst performer each time.

There's been speculation that there is push to vote for him to "Stick it to the man". Don't know what that means, just saw the quote somewhere! If voting IS for the worst, Sanjaya should win hands down!

Platinum Chris
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Oh he's a no-talent pathetic really. I have no idea how he got this far unless people are actually voting for the worst performer each time.

That is the exact reason to keep voting for him. He won't win, but it will be hilarious if he can crack the Top 10 and is on the summer tour!! Not to mention the look on Simon's face :D

There is a big push to vote him in continually. It will also confirm the speculation that the audience votes mean nothing if he doesn't make it thru. There is great speculation that at any time, the producers can over-rule the voting at their discretion, which they have done in the past, and will kill any and all credibility that Idol has, considering that is the main draw to the program, the audience chooses.

TheLegacy
03-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I'd vote for Sanjaya just to see his hot sister once again - damn she is amazing, last night her boobies were bouncing both shedevil and I were drooling.

paula is NOT going anywhere - simon knows how to play up to the camera's and to keep his private life separate. drama such as this is exactly what keeps the show intriguing to watch. The only sexual tension Simon has is when he goes during break time into the bathroom and see's himself in a mirror

Cyndalie
03-21-2007, 02:01 PM
I saw Paula on letterman and it looked like she got some bad botox or something, only half her face appeared to work.

yea, they do need to have a good hate fuck, although god forbid they get mushy on one another the entire show will lose its only interesting dynamic.

cdsmith
03-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I believe they have mounted each other in the past.

I'm quite sure of it.

She's getting more lethargic these days. Half-closed eyes, slurring her words.

And in other news: Britney left rehab AGAIN today. Imagine.

glad2beme
03-22-2007, 04:35 AM
What more can I say?they are having their own business, they create their stories so we'll talk about them...So, I guess, we better not or talk about them some more!!! Let's browse for more interesting scoops using Britney's ex, Federline's new search engine!!!! hahaha...

jackbdirty
03-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Simon and Paula are doin' it...lol

dyonisus
03-27-2007, 12:13 PM
I absolutely know nothing about Idol...
Paula is hot, if she did Cowell she would be lowering herself... I have never seen them on TV excpet in exerpts from Entertainment shows... however, this shoudl be Idol's last season IMHO regardless of whether they do it or not!

thruma
03-29-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd vote for Sanjaya just to see his hot sister once again - damn she is amazing, last night her boobies were bouncing both shedevil and I were drooling.

Amen. :D

thruma
03-29-2007, 02:37 PM
They are hot for each other but I was hoping the next big scandal would be Cowel and Seacrest having secret gay affair. Remember that comment Simon made for Ryan to come out of the closet a few weeks back?

And they had their little trip to Africa together.
One wonders.