PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sweetums

Rochard
03-22-2007, 11:52 PM
You've made big promises for Phoenix Forum. Time to put your money where you mouth is.

Cyndalie
03-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Oh dear god, details please!!!

http://cyndalie.com/12x/sweetums.jpg

Rochard
03-23-2007, 09:49 AM
That's seroiusly funny!

lulu
03-23-2007, 11:19 AM
she did didn't she?

Vid Vicious
03-23-2007, 11:42 AM

ROFLMAO !!! ... Damn I hate that I'm not going this year !

12clicks
03-23-2007, 01:08 PM

man, I seriously look gay some times.

sweetums
03-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Roc....you are a serious nut and I may have to beat your ass for starting such inappropriate rumors...although you'd probably like that...I'll get lulu to do it LOL :laughout: :laughout:

Cyn....if you are "so so" we're in trouble....although that pic is hilarious :)

12Clicks....not sure how you want me to answer that one given your proclivity for uber-gay shirts :goldfish:

viddie...I can't believe you aren't coming - I'm still in denial. Can't wait to see you guys next week :)

Cyndalie
03-23-2007, 03:48 PM
man, I seriously look gay some times.

Sometimes???????

Platinum Chris
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Sometimes???????

:laughout: :laughout: ZING!

Rochard
03-24-2007, 12:47 PM
You guys crack me up!

Vid Vicious
03-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Roc....you are a serious nut and I may have to beat your ass for starting such inappropriate rumors...although you'd probably like that...I'll get lulu to do it LOL :laughout: :laughout:

Cyn....if you are "so so" we're in trouble....although that pic is hilarious :)

12Clicks....not sure how you want me to answer that one given your proclivity for uber-gay shirts :goldfish:

viddie...I can't believe you aren't coming - I'm still in denial. Can't wait to see you guys next week :)

No worries, hun .

I'll make up to you upon your return .. just don't party to much, you and Lu have a big week of celebrations when you come back ...

Have a great time .. and say hi to everyone for me ... I can already here my phone ringing at 5 - 6 am .. cus all you drunk %$#@$ are callin me to tell me how much fun your having .. LOL

Rochard
03-24-2007, 08:09 PM
.....I can already here my phone ringing at 5 - 6 am .. cus all you drunk %$#@$ are callin me to tell me how much fun your having .. LOL

Don't you hate it - every show that I don't go to my phone rings off the hook at obscene hours... people thinking I'm at the show and looking for jager or something.....

Cyndalie
03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Don't you hate it - every show that I don't go to my phone rings off the hook at obscene hours... people thinking I'm at the show and looking for jager or something.....

Yep, that makes my mans head spin too, till I tell him there's a show going on Im not at :viking:

Vid Vicious
03-25-2007, 10:21 PM

LOL... I think I was present at a few of those calls ...LOL