PDA

View Full Version : cam websites for sale

FAHREN
03-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Hello everybody,

I reached the decision to sell all my cam websites and the best way is to adress to other
webmasters that might be interested in business like this.
The project involved 3 sites.uniqfeeds.com dedicated to webmasters ,in my goal to reach their
interest,uniqcams.com ,the place where payers would meet the girls, and finally
uniqperformers.com the place for the models.
They are in different type of construction and none of the have been finished 100%.
I find the design great and the programming is one of the best ,but because of some problems,
i never finished them and now i don t have anymore time for them .I regret this because i started
this only because i had and have lots and lots of connection in the models industry.
In order to get more details please see the website www.uniqhq.com and if you are interested
please contact me to discuss more.
It doesen't come cheap and if you think that you will buy this ring of websites that can produce
money 1 month after you buy it ,then you should not contact me.I invested many hours
of work in this project and i hope the buyer will be a serious person and not abandon it.
For the asked money i will include a professional SEO for the desired keywords.
I do not exclude a colaboration ,like getting models or maybe some traffic but i do not want
to be involved in it's administration or design modifications.
Please contact me on yahoo messeger "zapata_info" and/or email to office [at] uniqwebdesign.ro

Thanks for letting me stress you.
Cheers.

Way3
03-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Best of Luck with your sale!

qUeenBeE
03-30-2007, 09:09 PM
good luck on the sale! i hope you'll find a buyer soon!

gecko
03-31-2007, 05:33 PM
Looks very nice. You have put alot of work into these sites and it shows. Goodluck with your sale Fahren.

spideriux
04-01-2007, 03:42 PM
good luck to you

FAHREN
04-03-2007, 05:38 AM
It seems that people don't jump with offers:).

What you guys appreciate the website at?

Evil Chris
04-03-2007, 08:32 AM
It looks good, but I think many people aren't willing to take on a purchase of an unfinished product. You might want to consider putting in that last effort to get them done before putting them up for sale.

glad2beme
04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
well, goodluck on the sale!

FAHREN
04-11-2007, 03:22 PM
It looks good, but I think many people aren't willing to take on a purchase of an unfinished product. You might want to consider putting in that last effort to get them done before putting them up for sale.

It's a good point.I see people not jumping with any offer.I might take the time to finish it and then try again.

I ll keep u updated.