PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies

ScreaM
03-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Do you like a hairy chest and legs? :laughout:

Evil Chris
03-30-2007, 11:39 AM
There's a reason razors were invented ya know! ;)

ScreaM
03-30-2007, 01:46 PM
There's a reason razors were invented ya know! ;)
lol.

Razors were invented to shave the pubic hair. :D

Cyndalie
03-30-2007, 02:43 PM
How hairy are we talking?

I don't mind some, legs I dont really care, but I like to kiss and put my head on my mans chest. Keep the chest trimmed is best, not razor shaved but at least you know.. with a trimmer.

ScreaM
03-30-2007, 02:46 PM
How hairy are we talking?

I don't mind some, legs I dont really care, but I like to kiss and put my head on my mans chest. Keep the chest trimmed is best, not razor shaved but at least you know.. with a trimmer.
Not too hairy. I don't have much hair on my chest but have a decent amount on my legs.

Funbrunette
03-30-2007, 04:40 PM
When it comes to hair less is better for me. And I'm a firm believer men should trim around the goods! :laughout: I don't know, it just seems cleaner to me, more inviting!

glad2beme
03-31-2007, 12:26 PM
hairy legs are ok for me...for men, i.e. but for the chest..hmm..let me think about it...

Virgule3
03-31-2007, 01:31 PM
I guess I like both. It depends what kind of guy, the style of the guy too... My best friend shaves everything (arms, chest, and, apparently - lol I never checked- his pubic hair) but he would look hot with a hairy chest...

I'm seeing this guy, cute as a button, very young (hummm), and he isn't hairy at all. He's a natural blond and very pale so he has very little hair on his body in general, none on his chest and the important parts are shaved... I like that too...

Sophie.