PDA

View Full Version : banned at Google?

Evil Chris
03-30-2007, 03:05 PM
How does one find out if their domain is banned from Google for reasons like, let's say, linking out to non-relevant sites to improve their standing at Google?

...and if one is banned, how to get unbanned?
Any info here would be appreciated.

Way3
03-30-2007, 03:15 PM
I did a search on Yahoo and came up with the following:

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned

Don't know if it is accurate or not! But thought I'd pass it along! Hope it is helpful!

Best of Luck!

gecko
03-31-2007, 05:56 PM
How does one find out if their domain is banned from Google for reasons like, let's say, linking out to non-relevant sites to improve their standing at Google?

...and if one is banned, how to get unbanned?
Any info here would be appreciated.

Chris the easiest way is to plug yourdomain.com into google itself. You should be on the first page or more than likely you are banned. Another way is to install the google toolbar(highly recommended). If your site is banned the PR indicator will be greyed out. If you are not banned you will see the PR for your site.

Who is your favorite Aussie? :winking:

Slippery
03-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Doesn't the Google toolbar install unwanted adwares though?

Evil Chris
03-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Chris the easiest way is to plug yourdomain.com into google itself. You should be on the first page or more than likely you are banned. Another way is to install the google toolbar(highly recommended). If your site is banned the PR indicator will be greyed out. If you are not banned you will see the PR for your site.

Who is your favorite Aussie? :winking:Thanks mate! Obviously you're now one of my faves. :laughout:

Way3
03-31-2007, 08:50 PM
The Google Toolbar is not something I would install on my normal system. I might install it on a passive system, just to get PR or listing information! But that's just me! :)

Cyndalie
03-31-2007, 11:50 PM

no. not that i've experienced.

gecko
04-01-2007, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=Slippery;121707]Doesn't the Google toolbar install unwanted adwares though?[/QUOTE

Absolutely not.