PDA

View Full Version : How old or how young do you like them? What's the age difference?

Virgule3
03-31-2007, 02:27 PM
I was wondering... Do you like to be with someone your age? Older? Younger?

What's the age difference between you and your significant other(s)?

I'm curious...

Sophie.

Cyndalie
03-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Age difference between my husband and I is 8 months, he's older.

As far as attraction....The range is usually between 21-45 ;)

Way3
03-31-2007, 02:52 PM
My wife and I are 20 months apart. I'm older! And I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

spideriux
04-01-2007, 03:41 PM
my Gf is 6 months older

glad2beme
04-02-2007, 04:49 AM
My dad was 34 years older than my mom...and they did rock!! He died 2 years ago at the age of 83...our youngest was 16 then...age gaps..whew..

Sarah_MaxCash
04-02-2007, 07:26 AM
The age difference between myself and my late husband was 18 years. He was 18 years older than me. It didn't happen on purpose and on most days it made no difference at all. As an adult I have never really found myself smitten with anybody under 30.

Platinum Chris
04-02-2007, 09:33 AM
My girlfriend is 2 years less 2 days older than me. As far as attraction, I just love women, period. I'd say going for an 18 year-old would be creepy being 29 now, but I know I'd still hit it.

Vid Vicious
04-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I had 6 years on my ex wife ...
I've also had gf's 19 years younger then me and I've also been with women 8 years older then myself .. I guess it comes down to personality and Sex drive :)

dyonisus
04-02-2007, 11:26 AM
I generally like girls who are a few years younger then me... sometimes I have been attracted to ones my age or older, but then i blink and get back on track! Age is not really a determining factor, I am more interested in their laugh, how deep they are, more what's under the hood...

SilvercashJeanette
04-02-2007, 01:29 PM
My boyfriend is 4 years older then me...Usually I go for the older guys...

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
SheDevil and I are 24 years apart - though when together we have never felt the age difference nor anyone else around us even our own families. I would never have cared if it wasn't for her amazing personality and mind - if anyone has met her they will know what I mean.

When my dad asked why I wanted to get married I basically stated, "because I can tell her to shut the fuck up and she can do the same to me". Right away he said, "marry her". It is hard to find someone you can truly be yourself around and have them as open to you. I was more than happy living the rest of my life single, but now I am thankful to her in so many ways including having our first born 4 months ago.

ScreaM
04-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I don't mind - age is not an issue however I prefer women who are older than me.

Virgule3
04-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Hummm... Very interesting comments...

I'm seeing a kid these days... literally... I'm 38, he's... 20... Am I in love? No. Is he? I don't know... But we have so much fun together! He is cute as a button, funny, great personality, independant (left daddy and mommy a long time ago) and the sex couldn't be better!

Since I left my long time boyfriend (who is 6 years older) I have found myself REALLY attracted to men much younger than me. I never thyought I'd be attracted to a 20 year-old "kid" but hey... what does age really mean...

Thanks for the comments... :)

Sophie.