PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating woman disturbs students

Sarah_MaxCash
04-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Masturbating woman disturbs students

Male students at a US university called police after a young woman walked into their house and started masturbating.

The woman went into a Michigan University frat house and began to masturbate on a couch, reports the Michigan Daily.

Fraternity president Dan Nye said fraternity members were eating in the dining room at the time.

The woman told them her name was Melissa and she was a student at Eastern Michigan University.

She was between 20 and 30 years old, had short brown hair and appeared to be under the influence of drugs.

"Obviously, she was very disturbed," Nye said. "It was not how a normal person would respond to people."

No one saw her enter the house but the front door had been left propped open because it was being repaired.

Fraternity members asked the woman to leave the house, but she refused and continued masturbating for about half an hour, Nye said.

When members asked the woman if she was all right, she casually replied that she was fine, he said. At one point she was talking on her mobile phone.

She walked out wearing only a thigh-length black coat after a fraternity member called the police. By the time police arrived, minutes later, she had already left.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2269443.html

glad2beme
04-02-2007, 06:55 AM
poor lady...never heard of a lady exhibitionist...

ScreaM
04-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I would have watched her masturbating. :D

student4ever
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Must have been the Tri-Lams... only a geek frat would have called the cops on that situation... :laughout: :laughout:

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
They should interviewed her and posted it on Utube...

student4ever
04-02-2007, 05:48 PM
They should interviewed her and posted it on Utube...
now that is what I would have expected from a frat house! :laughout:

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 06:10 PM
amazing what these guys will do to get out of exams, I can hear it now, "sorry teacher but we were all abused in our frat house when a girl came in and made us watch her to horrible things to her special place. Please give us another week so we can go through counseling and prepare ourselves for this test"

Sarah_MaxCash
04-03-2007, 08:41 AM
maybe one of their gfs walked in during the strip show and one of the more quick witted ones thought to claim she just walked in and started doing it

Evil Chris
04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm sure there is more to it than the article gives.