PDA

View Full Version : The Toronto Maple Leafs would like to thank...

GoodChris
04-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Evil Chris for all of his support! Better luck next year...maybe.

Evil Chris
04-02-2007, 04:17 PM
ok you know what? I just may have the last laugh.
Three games remaining in the season.

You might be hanging your ass in the wind in this thread by the weekend.

GoodChris
04-02-2007, 04:20 PM

I'm hearing some chatter from Toronto...goes something like:

We're #9
We're #9

Its ok, maybe some other time

Kenny B
04-02-2007, 04:29 PM
As much as i like busting balls I hope this thread isn't too premature.

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 04:30 PM
wow.. first time I have seen someone get banned for whispering such blasphemy

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 04:54 PM
The gods will not let Toronto make the playoffs if the Habs don't...

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
The gods will not let Toronto make the playoffs if the Habs don't...

well it would be somewhat of a miracle if they do without the Habs since montreal is the best fucking farm team Toronto Leafs ever had

http://www.mapleleafs.com/team/standings.html

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 05:04 PM
wait wait let me count this again,oh yeah right 24 stanley cups....Farm team what!?

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
wait wait let me count this again,oh yeah right 24 stanley cups....Farm team what!?

exactly my point - we aren't going to have a farm team of loosers, so we chose montreal in order to get more stanley cups.. geez..:geez: thanks Montreal for keeping toronto's hopes alive

your still our best farm team

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 05:16 PM
I have to give it to Toronto fans,you take a licking and keep on ticking..

Evil Chris
04-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey Robert.... Good Chris is recruiting Leaf haters now. What should we do with him? ;)

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey Robert.... Good Chris is recruiting Leaf haters now. What should we do with him? ;)

not sure - last time someone asked me a question like that LC backed up onto a strap-on

She Devil
04-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Doesn't matter who wins because in the end it will somehow be all be linked to Sundin... :geez:

TheLegacy
04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Doesn't matter who wins because in the end it will somehow be all be linked to Sundin... :geez:

LMAO.. that was funny.:laughout:

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 07:14 PM
We don't hate people that can't help that they suck..

GoodChris
04-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Now Now,

No one is leaf hating.... just hab loving...

As far as Montreal being the leafs farm team... shit, better get in action..whats it been now ...40 years since the last time the leafs even got to smell the silver plating on the cup?

Gentz43
04-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Here is your future Toronto fans

Tuesday nite-- T.O. wins vs Phil
Thursday T.O. loses
Sat it won't really matter but they loss there too... and we all lived happy ever after,and it will Tuckers fault! Maybe you should go get domi before he beats up his sons coach..you gotta love those Toronto playes,class acts..

GoodChris
04-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Even Evil's son is switching sides, no matter what daddy dresses him in...

Ronaldo
04-03-2007, 01:06 AM

Shit, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for leaf fans now. It was only a couple of years ago that they were SURE their team was headed for Stanley Cup glory. The trash talk was never ending. Look how far you've sunk...AND you seem PROUD of it.

Opponents of the leafs will be "Hanging their asses in the wind" if they make the playoffs? Lofty goal you guys have there. But then again, leaf fans are nothing if not dreamers.

Evil Chris
04-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Well Ron I never said "opponents of the Leafs"... I only directed that at Good Chris, who boldly predicts Habs in and Leafs out by the weekend. You don't hear me predicting anything, or trash talking anyone either.

Sadly, this is all part of being in the cult. I have to be tolerant of the jealous haters. ;)

GoodChris
04-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Well Ron I never said "opponents of the Leafs"... I only directed that at Good Chris, who boldly predicts Habs in and Leafs out by the weekend. You don't hear me predicting anything, or trash talking anyone either.

Sadly, this is all part of being in the cult. I have to be tolerant of the jealous haters. ;)

So Chris,

Are you coming over next Saturday to watch the habs/leaf game to finalize the season? That would be nifty... we can even wear our jerseys.

TheLegacy
04-03-2007, 10:10 AM

after some thought I still couldnt' get over the fact that the worst thing we could do is make him a montreal fan.. so I am out of ideas to do anything to him

GoodChris
04-03-2007, 12:06 PM
after some thought I still couldnt' get over the fact that the worst thing we could do is make him a montreal fan.. so I am out of ideas to do anything to him

Just to clarify,

I'm not leaf hating...it's just that they suck ass and need to curl up into a little ball and roll away. It's not hating at all.

Did I say that Darcy tucker can go lick my white ass? no... Did I say that Sundin's head looks like a Cue Ball? No... sheesh, you guys are so sensitive..

I guess I would be sensitive too if I had taken it in the ass so many times (not hating, just observing).

I wish the leafs the best of fuck. (oops, luck).

See ya on Saturday :)

Montreal Canadiens Overview:
Team name: Montreal Canadiens
Founded: 1909
Arena: Bell Centre
Stanley Cups won: 24 (1916, 1924, 1930, 1931, 1944, 1946, 1953, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1986, 1993)

Platinum Chris
04-09-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry.. what were you saying Good Chris?

Montreal tears taste the best.

And just to clarify Leafs > Habs

Final Standings:

9. Toronto
10. Montreal

Kenny B
04-09-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry.. what were you saying Good Chris?

Montreal tears taste the best.

And just to clarify Leafs > Habs

Final Standings:

9. Toronto
10. Montreal

Anything after 8 doesn't count

Platinum Chris
04-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Anything after 8 doesn't count

:laughout: :laughout: crying, its just great.

mmmm.. Kenny B's tears are tasting really good right now.

9 is better than 10 in the standings. I guess that fact clearly went over your head. Its ok, whatever comforts you at night. Just remember what comes after denial.

Kenny B
04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
After the way we played Saturday night we didn't deserve to be in the finals, no tears were shed.

If that win got the leafs into the playoffs it would be one thing, but it just knocked us both out. I wasn't being bitter, I would rather see the leafs in the finals the NY, so anything out of the playoffs is out of the playoffs, we could come in 10 or 100 it doesn't matter at this point!

TheLegacy
04-09-2007, 01:02 PM
yes they beat montreal - but to watch sunday the hopes for playoffs go down because Jersey simply didnt give a shit and put out good players was sad.

I do agree with kenny - leafs had the chance and they lost it. no one else is to blame. I love the history and the name, just not the current team of guys who simply dont want to step up and work for their paycheck.. forget paycheck.. they dont want to work for the fans or hockey. its like they are there only to have another team hire them

Platinum Chris
04-09-2007, 04:47 PM
yes they beat montreal - but to watch sunday the hopes for playoffs go down because Jersey simply didnt give a shit and put out good players was sad.

I do agree with kenny - leafs had the chance and they lost it. no one else is to blame. I love the history and the name, just not the current team of guys who simply dont want to step up and work for their paycheck.. forget paycheck.. they dont want to work for the fans or hockey. its like they are there only to have another team hire them

Way to ruin the fun!!! :jail:

Either team would have been 500000% better then the Islanders.

TheLegacy
04-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Way to ruin the fun!!! :jail:

Either team would have been 500000% better then the Islanders.

totally agree and sorry for ruining the fun - guess thats how it feels being a Leaf player :laughout:

just sad really that the days of hockey are wasted now on opportunistic players rather than the real ones who love the game. I still remember years back when all the major players were out with injuries etc. on the Leafs team and they were basically in the Cup playoffs using St John fillers. Those boys played with heart and they got closer to the Cup than anyone can remember in years. That was the last time I truly felt pride in todays hockey instead of weeping over those days long ago back in the 60's when it meant something other than money to be a fan.