PDA

View Full Version : The 2much 10th Anniversary Bash Becomes a Webmaster Weekend!

MediaGuy
04-02-2007, 11:11 PM
It's true, by popular demand, media requirements and pure need for relaxing fun after and before major shows, our 10th anniversary extravaganza has become a weekend-long part.

First there's our Binary 10th anniversary bash on Friday the 13th at our offices on Friday April the Thirteenth.

Then There's the Qwebec Expo sponsored recovery reception at MadHatter's Salloon Terrace Saturday Afternoon - bring your laptops they have wireless and extensions ...

Then there's the Violet Manson Pre-Launch party covered by Webdreams that same night!!!

All the info can be found HERE: http://www.2much.net/10/

And YES there are still cheap sponsorship ops available by popular dmenad so come on and justify the ones who want cause if there aren't enough sponsors, we're not gonna have ANY!!!

Join us in the celebration!

globofun
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow! This thread is a week old, and no comments?????

Anybody going?

I will be there! :)

globofun
04-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Will I be the only XNations member to attend the events? :(

Vid Vicious
04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I'll be there Globo ...

Greg .. please add 2 more to my list

Funbrunette
04-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Wooohooooooooooooooo! COME ONE! Who from Xnations will be there? Evil and I will be there! I had a blast at the last 2much party! :laughout:

quotealex
04-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Wooohooooooooooooooo! COME ONE! Who from Xnations will be there? Evil and I will be there! I had a blast at the last 2much party! :laughout:I'll be there at one of there many parties during that weekend. Tho I'd love to attend all of them but at my age, my body needs a week rest between each party.

globofun
04-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Wooohooooooooooooooo! COME ONE! Who from Xnations will be there? Evil and I will be there! I had a blast at the last 2much party! :laughout:

Hope to have a chat with you guys! :)

globofun
04-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I'll be there Globo ...

That's cool!

.........will you bring a camera?

globofun
04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I'll be there at one of there many parties during that weekend. Tho I'd love to attend all of them but at my age, my body needs a week rest between each party.

Your age?????? Issssssshhhhh......what will you do when you are MY age? :geez:

Evil Chris
04-12-2007, 10:20 AM
FB and Evil Chris together at an event?

Can it be???? ;)

globofun
04-12-2007, 10:31 AM

Can it be???? ;)

That will make a great party!:worthy:

MediaGuy
04-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah really wha'ts up with that?!? No wonder I haven't gotten any boardtracker alerts!!

Well the thing is rolling along in a mad crazy way and i don't know how many are coming yet because we haven't imported the list into excel yet :P but we've got some Sweeet sponsors so far :)

Panky
04-12-2007, 10:34 PM

Can it be???? ;)

Holy shit! Now I definitely have to go! I can't miss out on that. :D

Funbrunette
04-13-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm afraid I'm not going to attend tonight, I've had severe migraines all week and am not doing any better :-( I hope everyone has a wonderful time and congrats 2Much on a very successful decade! :xthumbs:

MediaGuy
04-13-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm afraid I'm not going to attend tonight, I've had severe migraines all week and am not doing any better :-( I hope everyone has a wonderful time and congrats 2Much on a very successful decade! :xthumbs:

Awwww.... it's 'cause Chris is coming, isn't it?

Anyhow hope you get better, or get prozac, or whatever people do for migraines... I can knock on wood gratefully say that i've never suffered from them, but have known people who do and it's not a pretty picture... so I sympathize from a distance.

Take good care and we'll all have extra fun for you (RIGHT CHRIS?)

Thanks for the congrats miz xnations!

globofun
04-14-2007, 03:17 AM
We just got back from the party, and it was just great! :)

I was delighted to meet all the Montreal good people I hadn't seen since 2005.

Many thanks to Mark and Tracy, Greg and Stephanie and all the rest of the 2Much staff to have made a wonderful evening for all!

2Much really knows how to trow a party!

See you all tomorrow at Mad Hatter, and at the Violet Mansion Website Launch Party! ;)

Vid Vicious
04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
I had an awesosme time at the party ... and the After party ! :P

Thanks mark job well done!

The whole weekend was crazy, I couldn't make it to the mad hatter, (thank Greg) but was able to get to Violet's launch Party !! .. Damn hot Tattoo chicks every! In coresttes every single one of them ... I was in heaven :P

MediaGuy
04-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm glad everyone had a great time, pre and post party - heheheh - i'll drop some pics off for everyone here... got some extra pic sources coming in by email :P

(Damn TOO many people had cams on friday - this mgiht get embarassing lol)

globofun
04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
(Damn TOO many people had cams on friday - this mgiht get embarassing lol)

Especially for me the old fat belly rubberman! :geez: