PDA

View Full Version : Article on Webdreams Season 2

quotealex
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
For those interested in reading about the show: http://www.hour.ca/news/news.aspx?iIDArticle=11738

McKidd
04-10-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't get that channel but I thought the trailer was well done!

quotealex
04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
I don't get that channel but I thought the trailer was well done!You can view season one show on showcase.ca I beleive.

Vid Vicious
04-10-2007, 07:42 PM
the showcase site is Geo tracked, you need a canadian IP to view the clips .. How ever many have been able to find season one on Torrent ... shhh you didn't hear it from me ...

Now about that article .., Not bad except the journilist was a little over exagerated, and sensetionalise my background .. No I wasn't a producer or director at CBC .. though I was a cameraman there. I was never a teacher at Dawson, but I was an Indepenant student, if you know about this type of program then you'd know that my "work Load" was giving workshops, classes and seminars .. along with up keep of the photo lab, radio station and television studios/equipment. So for that I'm a little peeved about it. I felt that she tryed to make me bigger then I already am .. however the article is well written and so far has gotten some good comments ...

Be careful what and how you say things to reporters .. seems like "off the record" doesn't mean shit to some of them