PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about this industry is....

StuartD
02-04-2003, 04:25 PM
the freedom to do what you enjoy.... I think.

Evil Chris and I were just talking about it.... we both agree, we're doing what we really do enjoy. He runs this awesome board, and I help make fantasies come true while being my little ole webmaster self.

I can honestly say that I've met very few people who feel "stuck" working in a place or doing a job that they don't like.

What do you think is the best thing about the industry??

XxXotic
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
i too enjoy the freedom, i woke up at like noon today (up till almost 5am last night working though), sat around in my drawers drinking coffee updating my sites and partaking in the daily wake and bake ritual. i did that till about 3, grabbed some lunch, took out my trash, scratched my ass some and sat back down when i felt like it to work again.

Don't have anyone but my cat breathing down my neck about things, I can listen to what I want, eat when I choose, smoke a cig when I feel like it and be totally comfy in my own environment.

I work better when comfortable and relaxed.

Magnus3x
02-04-2003, 05:47 PM
I love business and being entrepreneurial and I love the fact that this industry is reletively new so we can still pave our own paths and business models. At the same time, I learn something new everyday from others and have formed some great friendships and partnerships.

I used to feel a bigger sense of family with in the industry but sadly I am starting to see divisional lines, egos and bad choices..:cool:

Rochard
02-04-2003, 06:37 PM
M-O-N-E-Y.

adamneve
02-05-2003, 03:46 AM
::-| the girls....

:blush: