PDA

View Full Version : back in italy...

gabrio
04-12-2007, 07:08 AM
hey guys, i was glad to meet cool ppl in MTL and special thanks to Vid for hosting me....to whom i didn't meet... well i guess there will be another time!

it's so fucking HOT here!!!!! SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

gab

Evil Chris
04-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Sorry we missed ya Gabrio! But I see from your pictures that Vid took good care of you. He even took you to Schwartzes for smoked meat!

Tiffanypreston
04-12-2007, 10:20 AM
glad that you add a safe trip :)

gabrio
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Sorry we missed ya Gabrio! But I see from your pictures that Vid took good care of you. He even took you to Schwartzes for smoked meat!

yeah that place was cool although they had too much food for me, i couldn't eat it all, hopefully vid cleaned everything hehe

gabrio
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
glad that you add a safe trip :)

well crazy things going on as usual, during the flight i was talking with this priest eh eh, he was speaking deutsch and we went together at the frankfurt airport, thanks god cuz i dont speak DEU hehe... and then during the flight the hostess comes in: "mr. linari"... and me "yes..." this is your meal... "what???" they got special fruit meal for me cuz on expedia.it i chosen fruit preference when creating my profile ahhahaah so i had exclusive meal eheh

and too bad we didn't meet.... next time we have to Tiff

Elly Jaine
04-12-2007, 10:32 AM
I see you had fun. I a glad for you. Was too cold for u?:)
I hope you enjoyed as well in my country and beeing at my home.
Elly Jaine

gabrio
04-12-2007, 10:43 AM
I see you had fun. I a glad for you. Was too cold for u?:)
I hope you enjoyed as well in my country and beeing at my home.
Elly Jaine

ciao Elly, yeah it was cool, actually yes too cold for me, last wednesday was snowing... but i had to get back since my dad is not feeling well still, yesterday i went straight at the hospital again and he is due another surgery cuz they found out he has a disertion in the aorta... so i am glad to stay near my mom right now.

and yes i really had a good time at your place, your hospitality really touched me and you're welcome to come and visit me anytime this summer....so far weather is awesome! i was in sandals and t-shirt yesterday....

Elly Jaine
04-12-2007, 10:56 AM
ciao Elly, yeah it was cool, actually yes too cold for me, last wednesday was snowing... but i had to get back since my dad is not feeling well still, yesterday i went straight at the hospital again and he is due another surgery cuz they found out he has a disertion in the aorta... so i am glad to stay near my mom right now.

and yes i really had a good time at your place, your hospitality really touched me and you're welcome to come and visit me anytime this summer....so far weather is awesome! i was in sandals and t-shirt yesterday....
Aww ,i am so sorry to hear that . I hope your father will be better and get well soon.
Kisses and i would be happy to visit you in summer.:)
KIssses and all the best for you.
Elly Jaine.

gabrio
04-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Aww ,i am so sorry to hear that . I hope your father will be better and get well soon.
Kisses and i would be happy to visit you in summer.:)
KIssses and all the best for you.
Elly Jaine.

thanks Elly, actually they will do a new surgery (and it's a serious one, long operation) but they're not sure when yet....wanna come over next month? i should be around.... shoot me a msg on icq when you want ;-)

gab

Funbrunette
04-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Real sorry we missed you hun and I'm sorry about your dad. I'm sure we will get a chance to party together soon! :) Life has just been very hectic lately with the little guy and all. We don't get to go out as much as we once did.

gabrio
04-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Real sorry we missed you hun and I'm sorry about your dad. I'm sure we will get a chance to party together soon! :) Life has just been very hectic lately with the little guy and all. We don't get to go out as much as we once did.

yeah or if you guys plan coming to italy.. let me know., you can take the lil one with you too.. there's Gardaland! been ages i dont go there hehe

gabrio
04-12-2007, 06:54 PM
sorry, forgot to say, it's a cool amusements park

Funbrunette
04-12-2007, 07:02 PM
sorry, forgot to say, it's a cool amusements park

Sounds like a fun place! I love rollercoasters!

gabrio
04-12-2007, 07:03 PM
hehe yeah check this out http://www.gardaland.it/en/home.php

Way3
04-12-2007, 07:47 PM
i had to get back since my dad is not feeling well still, yesterday i went straight at the hospital again and he is due another surgery cuz they found out he has a disertion in the aorta... so i am glad to stay near my mom right now.
Glad to hear you were able to get back with your family! Hope your dad is doing well! :)

TheLegacy
04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
if Vid took care of you I am surprised that homeland security didn't request from our border guards to hold you for further questioning

gabrio
04-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Glad to hear you were able to get back with your family! Hope your dad is doing well! :)

well, we're waiting for this new surgery and we dont know yet when they are going to do it ;-/

gabrio
04-13-2007, 03:41 AM
if Vid took care of you I am surprised that homeland security didn't request from our border guards to hold you for further questioning

LOOOL - actually they made me LOTS of questions when coming-in.... very annoying... and why i come there, and how long, and where i stay.... WTF where is my privacy??