PDA

View Full Version : The 2much 10th Aniversary Binery Birthday Bash, pics from F.U.B.A.R.

JFK
04-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Boy, these guys from Montreal sure know how to throw a party,check out the pics and see for your self. Thanks for the invite guys,had a great time !
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

MediaGuy
04-16-2007, 08:24 PM
AND WAS i SPIFFFY OR WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?~?~?

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries/2much07/522/z00331.jpg

This was a great party and we're glad everyone who did helped out, even if they didn't come they added some publicity, some mention, even a sponsor or two.

People, we'll remember our Tenth Anniversary for what it could only be - the only one of its kind we'll ever have...

:)

JFK
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries/2much07/522/z00331.jpg

This was a great party and we're glad everyone who did helped out, even if they didn't come they added some publicity, some mention, even a sponsor or two.

People, we'll remember our Tenth Anniversary for what it could only be - the only one of its kind we'll ever have...

:)

Yeah baby:worthy:

globofun
04-17-2007, 12:07 AM
How can we get the pictures Julius? (can't save them anymore?) :(

MediaGuy
04-17-2007, 01:00 AM

I'll give you a trick, Globo - don't right-click... just click'em, and you get the thing sans extras or nuthin'... heheh

Panky
04-17-2007, 01:50 AM
:drool:
"They come runnin just as fast as they can
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man."

LOL! :D

gabrio
04-17-2007, 04:21 AM
nice photos and crazy time as usual!

JFK
04-17-2007, 05:02 AM

just click on the picture it self:)

Relentless
04-17-2007, 08:40 AM
Pics look great!

Just a suggestion: You may want to write on the bottom of the webpage: "You can get these pictures by left-clicking on one of them and then working with the image directly" or something similar so you don't have to answer that question so often :)

Vid Vicious
04-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Pics look great!

Just a suggestion: You may want to write on the bottom of the webpage: "You can get these pictures by left-clicking on one of them and then working with the image directly" or something similar so you don't have to answer that question so often :)

Or you can purchase the picyure ... This is a bussiness like any other ... Do you add a disclaimer on your site that memebers can download pics to they're PC by right click on images? No, if they know good for them .. if they don't they will keep visiting the site.

JFK
04-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Or you can purchase the picyure ... This is a bussiness like any other ... Do you add a disclaimer on your site that memebers can download pics to they're PC by right click on images? No, if they know good for them .. if they don't they will keep visiting the site.

I want to keep em coming back ;)

globofun
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM

Dude, by adding these pics on boards gives JFK some more webmaster traffic and exposure!! :)

I did just that on another board, and also made a link to JFK's site.....

-------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone who explained how to be a little less dumb! lol

JFK
04-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Dude, by adding these pics on boards gives JFK some more webmaster traffic and exposure!! :)

Appreciate the help:worthy:

MediaGuy
04-17-2007, 01:29 PM

Dude, it's not dumb it's just not directly experienced. Believe me, I KNOW you'll be around for me when I need to use a strap on and a gasmask (not to mention those latex dresses!)

;)

JFK
04-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Dude, it's not dumb it's just not directly experienced. Believe me, I KNOW you'll be around for me when I need to use a strap on and a gasmask (not to mention those latex dresses!)

;)

You'd look stunning in one of those latex dresses:laughout:

Jimmidean
04-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Great pics and looks like everyone had a blast.
We were truly sorry to miss this one.
For some reason we had a date with customs in Tampa we had not planned for and got home to late to make it.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Cheers
Jim and Jenn

JFK
04-17-2007, 10:23 PM
For some reason we had a date with customs in Tampa we had not planned for and got home to late to make it.
Cheers
Jim and Jenn

Sorry to hear about your date,never a good thing:geez:

MediaGuy
04-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Cheers
Jim and Jenn

AH, Jimmi Jimmi Jimmi.... we missed you and worried for you too :( Glad to hear all's ok man, customs sucks but at least you didn't get reservations at Guantanamo lol ...

You'll have to come by and tell us about it over steak and beer :)

MediaGuy
04-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your date,never a good thing:geez:

Yeah, blind dates really suck that way :uoink: :guard:

Vid Vicious
04-19-2007, 10:14 AM

Premier, The post wasn't directed to you. It was directed to another poster (hense the quote feature) ... whether or not that you know about the right click feature is a mute point, since the post wasn't directe at you but at a post that felt it nessary to let surfers or website users (cus lets face it that's what we are when surfing FUBAR) about a feature on how to steal images off a site. My post was being sarcastic, which from the reaction on this thread worked.

Webmastering, surfing ...etc is a learning process and only with time, trial and error will we learn all the different features available to you for your surfing enjoyment.

Vicious

Tiffanypreston
04-19-2007, 11:00 AM
nice picture and i am sure that its been a great party :)

Evil Chris
04-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry I missed this one... Looks like you all had a good time!

globofun
04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Premier, The post wasn't directed to you. It was directed to another poster (hense the quote feature) ... whether or not that you know about the right click feature is a mute point, since the post wasn't directe at you but at a post that felt it nessary to let surfers or website users (cus lets face it that's what we are when surfing FUBAR) about a feature on how to steal images off a site. My post was being sarcastic, which from the reaction on this thread worked.

Webmastering, surfing ...etc is a learning process and only with time, trial and error will we learn all the different features available to you for your surfing enjoyment.

Vicious

Sorry Bro.......I had not seen who was quoted......my bad! :geez:

I apologize, and I'm deeply sorry! :worthy:

Thanks for letting me know........... :bless: