PDA

View Full Version : a present for FunBrunette

Visualad
04-17-2007, 08:18 PM
brought to you by Eli Roth and Quentin Tarantino.. :)

HOSTEL 2 (http://www.hostel2.com/)

Funbrunette
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I know I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait!!!!! Only this time I won't cheat and actually watch the whole movie (damn spoilers) before it even comes out!

Hit me up on MSN (I try and stay away from ICQ during the day...) funbrunette55@hotmail.com :) I miss our little sex chats! :laughout:

Cyndalie
04-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Oh my!
I hope the movie isn't in subtitles tho.

gabrio
04-18-2007, 03:13 AM
blahhhhhhh dont like this kind of movies, wanna sleep at night! hahah

Visualad
04-18-2007, 04:58 AM
I know I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait!!!!! Only this time I won't cheat and actually watch the whole movie (damn spoilers) before it even comes out!

Hit me up on MSN (I try and stay away from ICQ during the day...) funbrunette55@hotmail.com :) I miss our little sex chats! :laughout:

I was dissapointed with Hostel 1.. But this looks as if its more raw and well.. Bloody... ;-) Hopefully its as good as it looks.. :-)

BTW.. you are always OFFLINE on MSN.. and you dont answer on ICQ... :-(

Funbrunette
04-18-2007, 06:28 AM
I was dissapointed with Hostel 1.. But this looks as if its more raw and well.. Bloody... ;-) Hopefully its as good as it looks.. :-)

BTW.. you are always OFFLINE on MSN.. and you dont answer on ICQ... :-(

No way I'm always ONLINE try sending me a message! Maybe I just put you on ignore...lol kidding! :laughout:

Visualad
04-18-2007, 06:32 AM
No way I'm always ONLINE try sending me a message! Maybe I just put you on ignore...lol kidding! :laughout:

MSN says you are on some kind of cell phone thingie...

ICQ says you are offline..

:-(

Funbrunette
04-18-2007, 09:09 PM
MSN says you are on some kind of cell phone thingie...

ICQ says you are offline..

:-(

I don't get it Peter I try added you numerous times today and I see you're in my contact list, but as offline. Delete me and try to add me again...I'm starting to feel the effects of Peter withdrawal!

Visualad
04-19-2007, 05:31 AM
I don't get it Peter I try added you numerous times today and I see you're in my contact list, but as offline. Delete me and try to add me again...I'm starting to feel the effects of Peter withdrawal!

just tried again.

kaimai
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM

He gets sex chats and all I get is dry humping?:arrr: