PDA

View Full Version : How many episodes of PRISON BREAK can you take?

Visualad
04-23-2007, 08:19 PM
just watched his girl kill the chinese "company man".. and then he surrendered to the Panama police.. BLABLA.

his brother is now "free"...

I like this the first season.. But the way these guys escape OVER ANd OVER again from the cops.. FBI and what not.. Just gets boring..

The dorkiest cops aswell.. Cant even run 15 meters to catch them sometimes.. hehe..

So.. I want to quit watching this shit.. But I bet that IŽll stick around simply since Ive wasted my time watching most of the previous episodes..

The bastards got me good!

what about YOU .. You like the way Prison Break turned out or you getting bored aswell?

Funbrunette
04-23-2007, 09:18 PM
I never really got into it, not sure why the actors are absolutely gorgeous! :laughout:

TheLegacy
04-24-2007, 12:35 PM

never got into it and never had the desire to like it.

though I respect your right to watch it

student4ever
04-24-2007, 01:13 PM
How many episodes can I take? Exactly zero...

never heard of it... :laughout:

Platinum Chris
04-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Never watched, never intend too.

Magnus3x
04-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Loved this show.. when it was set in prison is was an amazing show cuz the anticipation of the break out really kept the suspense up.. then the first coupelfo episodes after the break out were great too.. new show, new dynamics.. but then the show went south fast...
They need to know when to quit while they are a head and make new shows vs.. dragging something out like roadkill.

Visualad
04-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Loved this show.. when it was set in prison is was an amazing show cuz the anticipation of the break out really kept the suspense up.. then the first coupelfo episodes after the break out were great too.. new show, new dynamics.. but then the show went south fast...
They need to know when to quit while they are a head and make new shows vs.. dragging something out like roadkill.

yep.. that sums it all up..

;-)

jackbdirty
04-24-2007, 06:12 PM
I have a buddy that watches it all the time. I just never had the time ..or really desire to watch it. I hear it's a good show, but then again.. I don't watch too much tv.

Jack

dyonisus
04-26-2007, 05:54 PM
I watched the beginning of season 1 and the end of season 2, Hmm, started out well, but then it just fizzled...

Tiffanypreston
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
hey dont tell the punch !!

Mai
04-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Yap its a good show and i already finished watching that:)

Evil Chris
04-28-2007, 04:05 PM
I never got into it... But the people I know who watch it say it's excellent.