PDA

View Full Version : Hi

painful
05-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new (obviously) and I am going to have a LOT of questions. I just had my paysite built, and I gain full control of the site this weekend, once all the content is sorted out. My site is a two sided fetish/mainstream site, kinda trying to get the best of both worlds. I want to get a lot more BDSM content on the site, but I'm having a lot of difficulty locating content for this sort of thing.

What I'm most curious about is how to get traffic to the site? I intend to create some pages for places like the hun and wetcircle. Any comments or opinion s on this subject?

Thanks,
Brett

PS. yeah, I won the Wii from Webmaster Paradise, I can't wait to get it!

Way3
05-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Brett,
Welcome to the community! You have come across an excellent source of information and guidance here at X Nations!
Congrats on Wii! By the way, what is your site? Best of Luck! :)

painful
05-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanks. My site is painful-ecstasy.com, I need a little work in the tour pages, but the members area are up and running thanks to the feeds from Webmaster Paradise.

born2blog
05-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome to XNations Brett!!

Building traffic is a process that occurs over time. You will need to start somewhere of course but as long as you keep your site(s) updated, SEO friendly and build up as many quality link trades as you can you should be fine.

Also, push your new paysite for all that it's worth, get your name out there, place your button/link in your sig at forums, create a good vibe for your program and offer good customer support and eventually your paysite will begin to promote itself more and more.

You could pay for traffic but my advice is don't purchase worthless pop-up and exit traffic, blind links, skimmed, etc... that kind of exposure only pisses surfers off and will give your image/company a bad name and normally surfers won't visit again if they are faced with pop-up hell or forced to visit a link they had no idea they were going to.

Also, although mainstream and adult sites are two entirely different beasts, a good option is the Yahoo! directory, I believe it costs $600/year for adult listings which may seem like a lot of money but it pays for itself.

Anyway, again welcome aboard and good luck with your empire. Don't be afraid to ask questions and try different tactics, that's the only way you'll learn how to earn big $$$ online.

painful
05-06-2007, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the advice.

Mister E
05-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the life pain, hey people check out his site, has a great look!

Panky
05-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Welcum to XNations! http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

There are quite a few different ways to generate traffic to your site. Some suggestions are;
TGP galleries & freesites

Pic Posts

Blogs

Link trades

Purchase traffic

Affiliates

Purchase forum advertising

Review sites

Press releases

Directories & resource sites

SEO

Hubs & portals

Toplists

Console trades

PPC campaigns

Each method has it's pros and cons. They can also be mixed together to create a network, pulling traffic in from a variety of different sources.

zand_stein
07-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Hello PAINFUL,,
Welcome to xnations forum.....
Question are always free to ask......