PDA

View Full Version : What are YOUR plans for the summer.. Work or play?

Visualad
05-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Im allowing myself to take a well earned long overdue vacation and will go to Sorrento and the beautiful surrounding areas (italy).

After that, maybe 1-2 weeks in diffirent places around Europe.
The rest of the summer will probably be spent working.

What about you, anything fun planned like a vacation or you gonna work all summer?

Cyndalie
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
For me it will be same shit, different season. Maybe a few weekend vacations and Internext, but that's about it.

Vid Vicious
05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm all for a Vacation in Italy .. sounds swell .. it would be even better with a naked brunnette by your side :)

Visualad
05-11-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm all for a Vacation in Italy .. sounds swell .. it would be even better with a naked brunnette by your side :)

jesus fucker.. you making me horny just by saying that. Im in love with Anna And I cant wait until June to UNLEASH the dragon*.

* cocky.

LAJ
05-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Hmmm... summer, winter, fall... it's all kinda the same for me. Taking a vacation and going to NYC next week.

Janell
05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Mine is to work every waking momen and aspire to make my boss happy and I'm not just saying that because he reads the boards~ :laughout:

Janell
05-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Mine is to work every waking momen and aspire to make my boss happy and I'm not just saying that because he reads the boards~ :laughout:

Vid Vicious
05-11-2007, 08:45 PM
jesus fucker.. you making me horny just by saying that. Im in love with Anna And I cant wait until June to UNLEASH the dragon*.

* cocky.

ROFLMAO .. that has to be the funniest responce ever ... LOL

Tobbe
05-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Im thinking about going on a little trip in europe! :)

Sarah_MaxCash
05-14-2007, 09:16 AM
For the first time in many years I am actually getting a summer vacation that has nothing at all to do with work. So, for those two weeks I will actually have a summer...then it is back to work for the rest of the time.

Visualad
05-14-2007, 10:51 AM
For the first time in many years I am actually getting a summer vacation that has nothing at all to do with work. So, for those two weeks I will actually have a summer...then it is back to work for the rest of the time.

so what you planning to do during this vacation..travel somewhere?

SykkBoy
05-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Work, work, work, but also a vacation in July and a couple weekend runs up to Zion National Park mixed in there :)

Funbrunette
05-14-2007, 03:00 PM
For me a bit of both I have a few projects I'm working on, but I will enjoy the summer and travel a little bit! :sunshine: Can't be all work no play!

Platinum Chris
05-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Work and nothing but unfortunately. Being a noob in the biz, I must bust my rump ;)

gabrio
05-14-2007, 05:48 PM
ROFLMAO .. that has to be the funniest responce ever ... LOL

ahah lol well well we will definitely have to go @ Brandi in Naples.. the place where they invented pizza... one little remark... be ready for the traffic in Naples since it's like being on a racing circuit, no rules and you can overcome at ANY side of the road hahahaha ;-)

i guess we'll rock with the Panda hahaha (surprise)

Sarah_MaxCash
05-15-2007, 06:36 AM
so what you planning to do during this vacation..travel somewhere?

Yup, going back home to the States..I usually only get to go in winter because it is cheaper to fly then but I am treating myself to a summer trip. I am taking my BF and showing him around the Northeast (my folks are travelling around with us)..so, Philly, Boston, Niagara Falls, Toronto :)..we did New York last time.

Visualad
05-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Yup, going back home to the States..I usually only get to go in winter because it is cheaper to fly then but I am treating myself to a summer trip. I am taking my BF and showing him around the Northeast (my folks are travelling around with us)..so, Philly, Boston, Niagara Falls, Toronto :)..we did New York last time.

now thats what I call travelling! NICE! ;-)

Strickie
05-15-2007, 03:01 PM
I plan on taking a few weekend trips..fishing, hiking, camping, etc. I'm thinking about showing up to Internext a couple days early to hang out on the beach.