PDA

View Full Version : What REALLY pisses you off?

Funbrunette
05-15-2007, 11:19 AM
The little sticker that comes on fruit (I must of eaten a bunch...lol)

When it's your birthday and people ask you, "So, how does it feel to be X years old?".

Telemarketers (they ALWAYS call during dinner when they know you're home)

People that talk on their cells while driving!

Ignorant people (seem to encounter a lot lately...lol)

Big egos

:geez:

Visualad
05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
ppl that chew bubble gum with an open mouth.. smacking and gobbling for everyone to hear and watch..

idiots walking on the side walk , side by side taking up the entire space.. (not thinking about the ppl behind them that want to pass).

ppl that work with jobs that they dont have a clue on how to do good.. Yesterday the 3 women in the bank didnt know how to cash in checks.. Jesus.. took me 45 mins to take care of business there. BLAH.

Dont get me started babe!! I got so much to complain about!! hehe..

Evil Chris
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
- people who, when they encounter a really long line, try to edge in somewhere closer to the front

- talking on the cell and driving... (invest in a hands free system!)

- people who park right in front of the grocery store entrance and wait for their significant other to go in and come back out.

- people who are over-anal about their yard and landscaping

Cyndalie
05-15-2007, 01:17 PM
- people who walk very slow or stop in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store causing traffic jams, or impatient people that run into your heels with their shopping carts.

- people who don't use their turn signals when turning off main roads

- people who "slow/stop and wait" in the middle of the road when trying to change lanes

- when someone continually interrupts or cuts you off mid sentence. I recently met a woman who kept cutting her own self off.

- people who can't take a joke or see humor in tough situations before getting upset.

- People who stand in line and complain to those around them about the line, the service, the lady has 16 items not 15, this item is on sale, etc. Man stores really piss me off in general LOL

- my cell phone. everything about it, especially having to answer it.

- Hardware/software failures in the middle of your work. That and timeouts when posting long replies that then get lost.

Evil Chris
05-15-2007, 01:36 PM
- my cell phone. everything about it, especially having to answer it.That's a big one for me too. Not your phone... but mine.

Way3
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Slow cars in the fast lane......... and the driver is talking on their cell! :geez:

TheLegacy
05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
people who just naturally assume they are better than everyone else either because they have money or power in a company.

people (webmasters/company reps) who after sending emails/phone msgs/icq's or any other form of communication still don't get back to you

said above people who once become clients, expect that you need to be there to answer their eamils/phone msgs/icq's or any other forms of communication when they want. and yes, I have actually had webmasters call me at 4am to answer a simply question they could have looked at the website for.

and..

fearful gerbils.

Platinum Chris
05-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I don't specify, I generalize. People piss me off :laughout:

Strickie
05-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Things that really piss me off:

Slow Internet connections

People that tailgate

Tardiness

Ungreatful people

This list could probably go on forever...lol

SykkBoy
05-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Tardiness/lateness - it drives me insane

Janell
05-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Teenagers. Need I say more?

LAJ
05-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Things that really piss me off:

Slow Internet connections

People that tailgate

Tardiness

Ungreatful people

This list could probably go on forever...lol

That's definitely part of my list... add to that ignorance, selfishness and egomaniacs...

Janell
05-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Any fashion statement that involves wearing ones pants around their ankles.

Mish
05-16-2007, 02:33 PM
- old people behind the wheel of a car... even more so if there is an oxygen tank in the passenger seat...

- people in any public place who do not understand the concept of "personal space" and apparently aren't aware when they are so close to me that we are literally touching...

- anyone who refers to themselves in the third person... Mish LOATHEs that... :laughout:

Visualad
05-16-2007, 03:16 PM
oh.. this is a good one..

PEOPLE THAT SNEEZE AND COUGH WITHOUT HOLDING THEIR HANDS INFRONT OF THEIR MOUTHS...

Jesus.. I mean.. Cmon.. I learned this when I was 3 years old.. Why is it that I see people from 15-65 do this shit?? Simply mind blowing how someone can cough or sneeeze out in the public.

Especially when you can see they are sick.. So nasty.

gunner
05-16-2007, 04:40 PM
- Genocide
- Famine
- Disease
- Jihad
- Homelessness

Gentz43
05-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Racist people piss me off..
people who do say thank you after you have held the door for them.
People who work with the public but wished they didn't and i do too.
women who fake it in bed(hey if i'm doing it wrong give me a hint and let me know who you wnat it,but don't fake it,cuz your wasting moments that should be fun and good for the both of us)and last but not least
PEOPLE WHO TALK ON THEIR PHONES IN THE MOVIES!!!! Give me a gun please!

Casa Nova
05-16-2007, 07:51 PM
People who message me on msn,icq then when i answer them back they go offline.
Stubborn old people who judge young people on a few bad apples.
People who always answer a question with a sarcastic remark.
Older people who think they know everything.
people who smoke and blow it in your direction
People who constantly complain about there life yet do nothing to try and make it better. If you get off your lazy fucking ass and try to make something out of youself then maybe your life wouldnt be so "shitty".

SilvercashJeanette
05-16-2007, 08:31 PM
People who constantly complain about there life yet do nothing to try and make it better. If you get off your lazy fucking ass and try to make something out of youself then maybe your life wouldnt be so "shitty".

I have known so many people like this and I hate it too!

Also,

-People who bring their kid to the movies or to a restaurant, then don't take them out into the hall when they start having a shit fit. Or let them make a huge mess at the table and not try to clean up after them at all...

-Men that constantly make sexest remarks about women because they think it's funny.

-Women that complain that all their man wants to do is have sex...Well, your man thinks your hot! Lol That's not a bad thing... Maybe if you suprised him with a little booty he wouldn't be begging you for it everynight. Plus, you should WANT to have sex with him as much as possible. This is why he's your man!

-People who can't do their jobs currectly and completely. It drives me nuts when I end up sitting in a Del Taco drive thru for 20 min, just because you've got some dumbass running the window!

-How people drive like shit in the rain! (This happens a lot in Cali)

-The fact that I can NEVER find a pair of jeans that fit me right! They're always too long.

-Hypocrites

Wow, I guess I'm more angry then I thought. And I know there's more too! Lol :)

Visualad
05-16-2007, 08:53 PM
-The fact that I can NEVER find a pair of jeans that fit me right! They're always too long.

this one should be "easily" fixed... buy those you like and take them to the taylor to get them just as you want them.. :-) :xthumbs:

SilvercashJeanette
05-16-2007, 08:59 PM
this one should be "easily" fixed... buy those you like and take them to the taylor to get them just as you want them.. :-) :xthumbs:

Yeah, I end having to do just that...But it would be so nice to be able to buy a pair that fit right off the bat. Lol

Panky
05-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Automated phone systems that use voice recognition.

Automated phone systems that force you to navigate the system. Then when you get to the proper department, the system prompts you to enter your phone number, verify it is correct. After this, the system sometimes asks you for something else like an account number, zip code, whatever to identify you, then you have to verify that the info you entered is correct. After this, the system places you on hold until an operator answers and then asks you for the same information you just got done entering and verifying 10 minutes ago.

StaceyJo
05-17-2007, 08:31 AM
- when buying over the counter and it takes 48 years just for your turn
- my younger sister who seems doesnt respect me as her elder sister...grrrr
- late and later - pretty obvious!!!...
- people who doesnt have a word... (if u mean it u really mean it)
- when somebody wake me up (things that are not important) if im in my middle of my good sleep...
- shouting (as if I doesnt hear!)
- slow internet connection or no connection at all (means no life)