PDA

View Full Version : Self Esteem Test

Evil Chris
02-07-2003, 10:54 AM
How do you really feel about yourself?

Take this test and find out. (http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/self_esteem.html)

DragonKing
02-07-2003, 11:07 AM
Results of your Self-Esteem Test
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 78

What does your score mean?
According to this test, you have very high self-esteem. You recognize your inner value, and this shows in your personal, relationships and career/school success. You exude confidence, which is very attractive, and believe enough in yourself to pursue things whole-heartedly. You should value and nurture this quality; it will get you far in life. Keep it up! You and Sheri will marry very soon.

::-|

Evil Chris
02-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by DragonKing
You ans Sheri will marry very soon.
::-|
bwahahaha.... congrats DK!
(I scored a 79)

LadySharlot
02-07-2003, 12:22 PM
I got a 78. Not bad... :D

Umm...but I didn't get that line about marrying Sheri though... :-(

Hahhahahhaha
Huggs!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Ounique
02-07-2003, 01:49 PM
I got 138!!! I like me. I really like me! :bonk:

Yo Adrian
02-07-2003, 01:58 PM
I scored an 81, guess that's good :cool:

And if anybody answered yes to this question you really have a problem:

"Being myself is a guarantee that people will dislike me."

LOL

StuartD
02-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 9

Consider doing some serious work on your self-esteem.

hmmm......

tara
02-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 66

:( :confused:

ARiA
02-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 64

According to this test, you have a reasonably high level of self-esteem. There is still, however, a lot of space for improvement. You need to realize that everybody has self-doubts, and everybody fails at some point - it's just part of the human experience. Trouble begins when you take failure so seriously that you anticipate the worst from the future. It becomes a damaging self-fulfilling prophecy: you expect something bad to happen and thus act in a way that increases the chance of it really happening. The expectation of failure, lingering in the back of your mind, intrudes on your life. It influences how much effort you are willing to invest and how long you stick things out when faced with challenges. You may very well have the ability and the desire to succeed, but expecting failure can keep you from responding to difficulty with adaptive decision-making and action. Such behavior will increase the likelihood of failure, which in turn confirms what you expected in the first place! It's a vicious circle...but one you can get out of!

LAJ
02-07-2003, 07:46 PM
I scored an 80...

After checking out the standard deviation and all of that mathematical shit... it showed that the average score was around 70... which surprises me because it seems like the average person doesn't like themselves??

Bobby Vicious
02-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 87

Answer: I'm a sexy beast.

According to this test, you have very high self-esteem. You recognize your inner value, and this shows in your personal, relationships and career/school success. You exude confidence, which is very attractive, and believe enough in yourself to pursue things whole-heartedly. You should value and nurture this quality; it will get you far in life. Keep it up!

:cool:

Shann
02-08-2003, 12:22 AM
I scored a 96 :D

According to this test, you have very high self-esteem. You recognize your inner value, and this shows in your personal, relationships and career/school success. You exude confidence, which is very attractive, and believe enough in yourself to pursue things whole-heartedly. You should value and nurture this quality; it will get you far in life. Keep it up!

Masters
02-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 86

My twin brother... hahahhaha

Keep on Rockin'

Katlicious
02-09-2003, 10:04 PM
I got a 76!

What this means is:

:)

Masters
02-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Seems like anyone from a score of 76 and up get the same message...
Scam or true to life? You decide!

Keep on Rockin'