PDA

View Full Version : Anyone you won't do biz with anymore?

Evil Chris
05-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Surprisingly, even after almost 10 years in this business there aren't too many people that I won't go into a business arrangement with. Some people who owe me money (the obvious reason), and others who in my experience just have too shady of business practices and I don't want anything to do with them.

How about it? Anyone on your blacklist?

Sarah_MaxCash
05-18-2007, 09:00 AM
I only really have two people on my mental blacklist and they are probably people most people haven't even heard of but just that said some over the top mean things in the past...other than that..I will pretty much work with anybody.

Evil Chris
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I only really have two people on my mental blacklist and they are probably people most people haven't even heard of but just that said some over the top mean things in the past...other than that..I will pretty much work with anybody.It would be great if Maxcash were to work with XNations. ;)

TheEnforcer
05-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah, it would. I just hit them up a short time ago!! LOL

Sarah_MaxCash
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM
It would be great if Maxcash were to work with XNations. ;)

You are always free to email me with ideas :)

LAJ
05-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Heh, not only are there people I won't do biz with (and that list continues to grow)... but there are those whom I won't acknowledge... online and in person. Maybe it sounds conceited, but then again, I figure it's best someone knows truthfully where I stand with them.

Evil Chris
05-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Come on Jay.... talk to me! I didn't know she was your sister!! ;)

LAJ
05-18-2007, 11:32 PM
LOLOLOLOL

Jimmidean
05-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Very few,
I have a couple that screwed me out of some cash and one that drunkenly insulted my wife at a trade show.
It is only due to my wifes class that the person in question did not get mailed home in a box.
But over all the people in this industry are great hardworking people I am happy to know and work with.

Vid Vicious
05-20-2007, 11:50 AM
There is a list that I won't do bussiness with .. And then there is the "won't Acknowledge list" that isn't that big .. but I follow to a tee.

However I'm always open to hearing from the Peeps on the Won't do bussiness list .. to see if possibly they can fall off that list ...

I'd also like to mention that I don't take too much truth from the boards .. so just getting flamed on the boards isn't enough to get on iether of those lists

Janell
05-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Come on Jay.... talk to me! I didn't know she was your sister!! ;)
It's too early this morning to start handing out tongue lashings.

Cyndalie
05-21-2007, 04:04 PM
that guy 13clicks or one two clicks or whoever he is

;)

camsales99
05-21-2007, 05:18 PM
I can't do business with submitpasses anymore because they won't accept epassporte :( . They wanted western union which costs a fuckload of money plus you lose out on the u.s. dollar. Total nightmare doing business.