PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to WebcamCash!!

Casa Nova
05-19-2007, 12:48 PM
The party yesterday was amazing & I'd like to commend them on a great job putting it all together! Tons of great people came out, and I may have not got around to meeting all of you, but to the one's I did it was a pleasure, and I look forward to speaking to you all again at the next convention aswell as introducing myself to the few I didnt get to speak to.

Most importantly I'd like to thank Dwreck for inviting me out tonight and treating me like a king when I was their, just as I'm sure the rest of the webcamcash crew treated everyone else at the event. Glasses Up to the whole team and everyone who came out to support the event.

Incase I didnt get a chance to introduce myself to you, I was the young sexy guy in the Pinstripe black shirt. lol

Post pics if you took any:P & also even though I did not attend any of the parties afterwards, Im sure they were just as great, and to the people who went; shout out a kudos and thanks.

It was nice seeing a few of you i recognized from the boards like Tiffany & Vid and Im sorry I never got a chance to introduce myself. I look forward to doing so at the next convention!!

Vid Vicious
05-19-2007, 09:14 PM
You knew who we are and didn't introduce yourself ?? ... looks like you'll just have to make a trip to montreal then

Casa Nova
05-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeh I know I shouldve!! But I'll admit, at times being around all of you guys made me a bit on the shy side, until I got a few drinks in me to lighten up lol You handed me my ticket at the bar, I was gonna introduce myself then but you started talking to someone else & I didn't wanna interupt. Whenever I get the chance to come down to montreal I'll for sure hit you up to go out for some drinks. Are you still in town, or are you back in montreal already?

Vid Vicious
05-20-2007, 11:46 AM
I headed back to montreal on sat morning ...

no dispair, we usually have a few parties over the summer .. if not there is always the Quebexpo at the end of the summer

Casa Nova
05-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Well I can promise you that we will definitly party together by the end of summer then =) I'm lookin' forward to it.

Cyndalie
05-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Looks like I missed you CasaNova, but I did have a good time at the WebCamCash party

Platinum Chris
05-22-2007, 09:42 AM
I unfortunately had to miss the WebCamCash party :(

TheLegacy
05-22-2007, 10:50 AM
we had an awesome time at the party. barry and the gang were in fine form, a nice way to hold an event in a hotel room with wii system giveaway that kept everyone's attention. The guitar playing etc. made sure that no one was bored.

Cyndalie
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Just a disclaimer when the pics come out that the double fisting of redbull and graygoose was a setup!

Casa Nova
05-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Just a disclaimer when the pics come out that the double fisting of redbull and graygoose was a setup!

Sure it was ;) :laughout: lol