View Full Version : Gangbang with 1001 cocks - new world record - Erin Daye

Cash
05-21-2007, 08:05 PM
These days there was a new world record - world's largest gangbang:
http://www.erindaye.com/tour2/gangbang.php
Would you wish you were there? :)

Her blog
http://erindaye.blogspot.com/
She was encouraged by her husband and friends, it lasted 15 hours, with 10 minutes break every hour. After the 15 hours, she went to sleep. Besides the 1001 men, other guys hoped they could participate in case any previous guy couldn't get an erection, would have abandoned or would have failed with their blood tests. All men needed a driving license and passport in order to have sex with Erin Daye, 27 y.o. After the blood tests, each man received a bracelet making it possible for them to stay in line. Many other security guys supervised the whole action, so that intruders not on lists or who could have "donated" their bracelet, could not show up in line. Her performance was not taken into account by Guiness since that would have encouraged immorality.

Some news about her in Spanish ...
http://www.derf.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=145020&ID_Seccion=54

TheLegacy
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
try dropping her into a webmaster convention - apparently they all have over 9inch dicks that can handle more than 4 women at the same time along with the ability to orgasm 7 maybe 8 times a night depending on how much alcohol they consume etc. Sure this would be a perfect opportunity to finally shut the doubters up

Relentless
05-22-2007, 07:55 AM
According to Lisa Sparxxx (who was present at the event) she go nowhere near the record. She stopped at roughly 300 and they were even counting blowjobs as sex...

Funbrunette
05-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Her parents must be so proud! :)

I have nothing against gangbangs, but at one point you have to stop and think what are you trying to accomplish...You all know me I don't hold back and speak my mind and frankly I find that disgusting!

TheLegacy
05-22-2007, 09:45 AM
well I can understand the desire to make it to that number, though the ice packs just to keep the swelling down would slow the mood I'm sure

Panky
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I wonder if her career is going to flourish or bomb after this stunt?

Owen22
05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
I just dont see the point.

SilvercashJeanette
05-22-2007, 01:49 PM
I wonder if her career is going to flourish or bomb after this stunt?

Good point. I kinda think it will bomb...But then again, what do I know?

And for the record this whole thing is just nasty!

"She was encouraged by her husband and friends"...

Sounds like these "friends" need to be fired for slacking on their friendly duties and her husband sounds like more of a pimp to me. I don't care what her personal "goals" are (EW!), friends don't let friends be sluts :laughout:

TheEnforcer
05-22-2007, 03:21 PM
If she wanted to do it more power to her. Not really my thing but hey.. I would ceratinly make a buck off promoting it if I ran free sites!! :>))

Platinum Chris
05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
YAY! She can be top cock slut for about 2 months until someone else breaks the record.