PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Thread

Ounique
02-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Okay guys. What really gets your goat! I hate the tags they put in the back of T-shirts! The coffee lids at 7-11 that don't close and spill hot beverages all over your car. And my computer when it freezes up as I'm doing something important. :badcomp:

Your turn! Bitch away!!!

LadySharlot
02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Awwww...I thought this was a thread for Bitches!!! :D

Guess not...so I better leave...

**grumble, grumble...I hate threads that don't have in them what they advertise...grumble, gripe, moan, groan, complain...**

Hahahhahahahhaa

HUGGS!
Lady Sharlot :-)

ARiA
02-07-2003, 05:06 PM
I dont like the fact that when a relationship doesn't work out... for whatever reason, alot of times there is the "one" who feels the need to be spiteful... usually the one who didn't recognize the differences and say the words "break up"

Oh.. btw.. this is just a non-related to me rant of course LOL .... I'm having a great day- I dont belong in this thread..
:rolleyes:

sherie
02-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by LadySharlot
Awwww...I thought this was a thread for Bitches!!! :D

Guess not...so I better leave...

**grumble, grumble...I hate threads that don't have in them what they advertise...grumble, gripe, moan, groan, complain...**

Hahahhahahahhaa

HUGGS!
Lady Sharlot :-) As did I Lady Sharlot as did I:(

Ounique
02-07-2003, 05:20 PM
Okay, okay, I know when I'm beat (oooh, kinky). I am officially adding an amendment to this thread. From now on this is not only the Bitch-Thread but it is also the Thread-For-Bitches!!! So if you want to bitch, or you are a bitch, or you know of a bitch that you'd like to mention please feel free. I'll start. Lassie. She's a bitch. LOL! :P

DragonKing
02-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Samantha Stevens !

She was a witch!

:D

Ronaldo
02-07-2003, 05:30 PM
I can't stand procrastinators. NOTHING pisses me off more :mad:

I have a whole list of other things that piss me off, but I'm chillin' right now. So, I'll post them later.

Traffichoney
02-07-2003, 05:45 PM
WOO HOO!.. What a great thread! YES..I'm HOME!

I hate EVERYONE hahahahah!. *heehee*.. j/k i swear!

I can't stand this cold..when the heck is it gonna end? UGH!

I can't stand when ppl talk to me.. when I'm the phone ( like I'll hear you !! ) ugh!.

I need a drink...............:bonk: :bonk:

Yo Adrian
02-07-2003, 07:08 PM
I hate having to eat....you know when you're absolutely starving and have to stop what you're doing to go eat something. I wish eating was purely for entertainment, not necessity.

Darin
02-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Fucking terrorists!!

I say if they want nukes we send them some first class!!!